MIAMI VS. GA TECH 10/7

Status
Not open for further replies.
And it cost us another throw for the end zone, so we salvaged 3.

Take the play shot to score 7, can still kick on 4th or run it then, same result.
Same result so how was it a bad call? Either way that's 1 shot at the endzone. This way we were closer to the endzone

Advertisement
Advertisement
So what's everyone's new score prediction? 17 - 3 the U. Just ain't our night to score much.

I will say I like how the defense is playing. In years past, something go wrong on one side of the ball, the other side wouldnt be able to pick them up.

That said, not sure why we seem so insistent on mixing up play calls. Pretty obvious that GT is willing to give up yards on the ground. They haven’t given our O many different looks. Pound the rock. Run it out of some spread formations too, especially with CJ. Has he ever run with 1st team oline?

Dawson has been awful too tonight. He’s literally playing into GT’s hands . Forcing deep concepts when they’re sitting back.
Yup. He’s making it harder than it needs to be. I also dont like the pace. Id like to see a little hurry up pace, especially if we are going to take the underneath yards.

Advertisement
The offense needs the sun to recharge, their battery is depleted. Don’t ever play night games again. Do I do conspiracy right CIS?

Advertisement
We have open guys like always. He is just throwing to the wrong read every time. Guy looks like he went on a bender last night and is not ready to play at all. On the other hand D looks amazing.
He’s throwing into double coverage a lot. He seems like he’s licking in on a receiver and not going through his progressions like he usually does.

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back