MIAMI VS. GA TECH 10/7

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
No. Lack of tempo earlier is killing us. No creativity on playcalling. If you're O is this off, throw a trick play or get the ball to speedster.

I think TVD killed those first drives, he was taking forever to snap and killed any momentum we were getting. It was like he was moving in slow motion.

Looks completely empty on TV coverage...not that I can blame y'all
Yeah completely. It’s empty.
IMG_4237.jpeg

Advertisement
Advertisement
Them Temple and OhMiami backflips yall were doing not hitting as hard. Every team has F-games. The important thing is getting a W idc if its 3-0 or 3-2 just ******* win.

The rain is affecting both quarterbacks. I knew this would happen when I saw the downpour at kickoff.

We are running well. They are playing way off. Need to stick with the run and short passes. Don’t let them off the hook being impatient.

The play-action will be there. Their defense will wear down.

Advertisement
i'll take 2 games like this against inferior competition from tvd (if we can still win) vs blowing out the GT's of the world if it means we get TVD another year

the team outside of TVD so far has looked great. no drops, good rushing ypc numbers, solid Defense

just need tvd to wake up
I mean he might just get passed over by Williams...

Advertisement
TVD is really uncomfortable. I font know if it’s the wet ball or what, but he has not been good at all. Late with his reads, side arming everything.
The drops hurt us too. All in all we are dominating, just not finishing. Clean it up, I expect to see us score 21+ in the second half.

Run the ball, maybe a Brashard or C Johnson jet sweep a couple times, or bleed them out with 8 yd curls. They're playing off

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back