MIAMI VS. GA TECH 10/7

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man this goes back to that George penalty on our first drive. We were already on their 40 or 45 and the ground game was strong. Since then our pass game has been terrible.
Then we are one mentally weak team if that one call can throw us off for a whole half.

Advertisement
Everything pas been peaches and rainbows so far this year. One of these games was going to happen even if it’s unacceptable. I posted a couple days ago GT was a wounded team which makes them dangerous. That game last week isn’t the same team that played Ole Miss , Louisville and Wake.

According to who?
It’s not a roller coaster at all….he is what he is
Prob 5th rounder
You just proved my point. Today he’s a 5th rounder. Two years ago he was a 1st rounder. Last year he was an UDFA. Guy is a schizophrenic QB.

Advertisement
I spent the day sending GIFs of the Miami A&M game to Bama fans just for TVD to come out like this...

217 yards, 3 points. QB wake up, don’t shoot yourself in the foot, and the game is over before the 4th quarter.

That’s assuming this happens..we’ve shown no indication to this point that it will

Advertisement
TVD got that look again man I don’t like it. This team goes as TVD goes and if he plays lights out in the second half we win. ******* bye week blues man.

Thoughts so far:

Offense:
-We can move the ball without a problem, but we're not getting any explosive plays.
-TVD is off tonight. Restrepo was WIDE OPEN on that last drive and he threw it into triple coverage.
-Run game is fine.
-GT D playing with a chip on their shoulder.

Defense:
-Lights out
-GT can't do anything in the run or pass game.
-GT playing very conservative O to run clock and control tempo.

Ultimately, the O didn't do what it needed to do. At the same time though, GT has lived off of some absolutely horrendous calls. That was not holding on the TD, and that was a terrible call on Flagg inside their own 10.

Need to go up-tempo on offense at the get-go. Scoring on the opening drive would be a momentum killer for GT.

Advertisement
BYE WEEKS are like a major negative to this team in recent years. Why do they always look so freakin pathetic coming off a bye. They need to go down and score on this first drive bc GT offense usually can put up some pts

That Riley Williams drop hurt.
Absolutely. We should be up at least three scores. I think we put up points first possession but a George penalty hurt, then the Williams drop was almost guaranteed points, the pick in the endzone, and then the final drive.

Advertisement
We’ve been steamrolling them with the run, so of course we force the passing game.

A combination of bad play calling, awful QB play and bum refs are usually not a good recipe for success. Also way too many dumb penalties by our dudes.

Let’s see if Dawson makes the necessary adjustments and TVD smells some bath salts so it can wake him up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back