Miami vs FSU 10/8/16: Visitor List

Advertisement
Leatherwood and Lingard = Big Time Visitors

Yeah - really surprised that Leatherwood is coming back again.

Maybe . . . just maybe.
Hes riding down with me and Copeland. Trust me, I'll be on him about Miami the whole way down from Pensacola

Is he coming unofficially like richt requested? If so thats huge!

Unofficial visit

That is huge my friend i pray to God. .. nick satan doesnt call him the day before to change his mind

2017 4* S Amari Carter from Palm Beach Gardens will be in attendance.

Last edited:
Chris Curry Miami legacy?

Who is he? What position? How is he a legacy? Is he any good? Thanks.

Chris Curry plays RB at Lehigh. He's Najeh Davenport cousin. The staff is very interested in him and yes he's good, been watching him for 2 years now. He had an injury last year that cut his season short.

He brings something to the table that we don't have at RB, true power back. I wouldn't call him a blazer but he has some speed considering his battering ram type of game.

Last edited:
Advertisement
What was the thing going on last game where Pete mentioned something about not being able to say who was visiting the FAU game

Screenshot_2016-09-23-07-44-38.jpg

Advertisement
If Henderson wants to go watch LSU-UF instead of Miami-FSU, thats his own fault. What an exciting game that should be. I'd rather watch two water heads kick each other in the shins for an hour.

Maybe . . . just maybe.
Hes riding down with me and Copeland. Trust me, I'll be on him about Miami the whole way down from Pensacola

Bring that beast into the family. His name just has that tough and nails and mean has he.. Marine sound to it. I like that. Plus he looks scary -- lot to be said when your Oline looks scary.

Chris Curry plays RB at Lehigh. He's Najeh Davenport cousin. The staff is very interested in him and yes he's good, been watching him for 2 years now. He had an injury last year that cut his season short.

He brings something to the table that we don't have at RB, true power back. I wouldn't call him a blazer but he has some speed considering his battering ram type of game.

Short yardage has been a historic weakness because the lack of a battering ram.

Advertisement

Maybe . . . just maybe.

Unofficial visit

That is MASSIVE!

Maybe . . . just maybe.

Unofficial visit

That is MASSIVE!

How interest is copeland in Miami. Seems off his Twitter he loves Uf

Unofficial visit

That is MASSIVE!

UF been on him for a while and that is their territory. Me and Coach Vort talk a bit, he's told me Copeland is legitimately interested in Miami.

Advertisement

sounds like najeh on the field, but can he sneakily **** in your laundry hamper?

Unofficial visit

That is MASSIVE!

Summer of his Freshman year I brought Copeland down to Miami and Beard and Coley found him and loved him... he ran a bad 40 time at the Miami camp. Golden didn't pull the trigger because of the 40 time. Next day we go to Florida 1 day camp and he busts out a 4.45 and is killing DB's that have big time offers at Camp... Florida offered on the spot.... I screen shot his time card and send it to Beard and show him the 40 time he ran at Florida and that they offered... then they offered him.

Copeland lives with a family that is all Florida... and has brought him to Florida multiple times already. But I don't think it matters to him. A lot of Florida people follow him and feed him BS on twitter. I think he is wide open to a handful of schools. This years record will be huge if we can get 10 wins and make an appearance in the ACC championship game... winning it will just prove more and more what I've been telling him that we are on the rise and Richt will bring us back into the National Championship picture.

Coach Searels is the area Recruiter here.... but Coach Dugans is on him big... Everyday Copeland is like..."I talk to your boy!" and I throw up the U.

Tre McKitty just said on Scout that he's coming for this game...

I would post the whole quote, but he didn't say anything about Miami, just talked about Oregon & mentioned he liked FSU's staff & had a relationship with Brewster.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back