Miami vs Florida game #1

Advertisement
Who cares..... It is the 4th game of a 65 game season.... Means nothing. We have two of the best starters in the country left to pitch.

But it does mean something. It is a barometer for where the program is. It's not some bad luck or coincidence that UF has dominated us for the last 50 games we played them. They are a much better program.

I am sure that you are thrilled gnome.... Your team won..... Congratulations. We will see how each team fares at the end of the season! Am betting UM is the better team as of June!

Stay focused. Quit telling us that everything will be fine. Things weren't fine after all of those losses over the last 10+ years when you people told us "it's just one game, we're fine".

Advertisement
So the starter only gives up one run - and that was because of an error - but we lose because our own offense can't manage more than three hits. Yep, sounds just like when Gino was the recruiting coordinator and hitting coach.

Florida has always kicked our ***. Even when we won National titles or went to Omaha. Florida has always worn us out. Home or on the road.

This is not a measuring point series. It never has been. We will win 50 games this year.

As usual, you would rather criticize other posters than admit that one of our sports teams is underperforming.

Just curious, what underperforming sports team have I failed to criticize since the January 3rd date you joined here?

Dude, we both know you are a troll account.

Go away doofus.

Just curious, what underperforming sports team have I failed to criticize since the January 3rd date you joined here?

Dude, we both know you are a troll account.

Go away doofus.

This "troll account" has spewed nothing but truth. Keep criticizing posters while Gino DiMare's teams can't hit.

Advertisement
We've scored 8, 13 and 12 runs in 3 of 5 games played.

Go troll somewhere else dummy.

Ah, someone who doesn't realize the huge gap that exists between D1 teams. That's so typical though. "But we scored against Rutgers!!!"

FYI - we won't see Rutgers in a Regional final, Super Regional, or Omaha. That's why we don't win much in the postseason anymore.

Last we year scored 34 runs in three games against Bethune Cookman three weeks before scoring 2 runs against Mississippi State to end our season. But, yeah, that Rutgers series.

Advertisement
Florida has always kicked our ***. Even when we won National titles or went to Omaha. Florida has always worn us out. Home or on the road.

This is not a measuring point series. It never has been. We will win 50 games this year.

this is a very uninformed post. We ended UF season almost every year for the 2000-2010 decade. It was as bad as they own us now but worse for them because we were getting them in the regionals and supers.

This thread is full of a lot of pity party. We can win tonight and turn this around. I know the history of this series has everyone sensitive but until we lose the series I’m not going to be mad. We were never sweeping them.

Advertisement
this is a very uninformed post. We ended UF season almost every year for the 2000-2010 decade. It was as bad as they own us now but worse for them because we were getting them in the regionals and supers.
I think we can win the series. It’s not being uninformed. I am going back 10 Fu***** years Dude. That is a decade! And yes, when we played and won the National Championships we lost series to UF in the regular season.

All I am saying is that this weekend series is not even close to defining our season. Miami is and will stay a top 10 team even if we lose the series. The baseball polls are based on projection.

I think we can win the series. It’s not being uninformed. I am going back 10 Fu***** years Dude. That is a decade! And yes, when we played and won the National Championships we lost series to UF in the regular season.

All I am saying is that this weekend series is not even close to defining our season. Miami is and will stay a top 10 team even if we lose the series. The baseball polls are based on projection.

You were wrong. You said they have always worn us out. That is not true. We owned them.

We went 4-0 against Florida in 2001.

Not true at all. We owned them prior to this ridiculous streak beginning in 2010.

Advertisement
Back