• Miami

Votes: 174 70.4%
  • Clemson

Votes: 56 22.7%
  • **** no, I won't pick one.

Votes: 17 6.9%

• Total voters
Advertisement
An incredibly pedestrian UVA offense with a quarterback starting in his second game put up 23 points. That kid had 88 yards on the ground. Same situation and King has 150.
Ab-so-******-lutely
I hate to say it but Clemson by at least 17 plus points. I just will be happy if we can compete and get that rematch late to make the CFBP
man D take that crybaby *** ***** **** somewhere else talm bout they beat us by 17 & u’ll be happy if we can compete? 17 point loss ain’t no competing! ***** we goin up dat ***** to win! **** u talm bout! Tighten up *****! I live bout 45 minutes from Clemson & I’m a Die Heart Canes Fan! Al Blades Sr said it best! It ain’t gon be easy but **** Deez Motha****as! My Pops, Brother, Nephew, & cousin are Die Heart Clemson fans but when Saturday cums round dis ***** it’s **** dem too! Get cho **** together D! Go Canes

Advertisement
This game is going to come down to one play and if we capitalize momentum will be on our side and it will be too much for Clemson to overcome. If we don't capitalize on this play well we lose any momentum and it will be Clemsons night. I think we capitalize and we win this. Recruiting is going to be nuts after this game some serious studs trying to get in this class and next basically almost to the point we get whomever we want.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Ab-so-******-lutely

man D take that crybaby *** ***** **** somewhere else talm bout they beat us by 17 & u’ll be happy if we can compete? 17 point loss ain’t no competing! ***** we goin up dat ***** to win! **** u talm bout! Tighten up *****! I live bout 45 minutes from Clemson & I’m a Die Heart Canes Fan! Al Blades Sr said it best! It ain’t gon be easy but **** Deez Motha****as! My Pops, Brother, Nephew, & cousin are Die Heart Clemson fans but when Saturday cums round dis ***** it’s **** dem too! Get cho **** together D! Go Canes
I think they are that much better and me predicting us has nothing to do being a Bytch or not. It's not like I'm playing so my prediction has no control over anything.

Last edited:
Miami in a blowout 45-24
913C46B4-0261-45FB-99BA-C9D085AB42F9.jpeg

my how beating a team that has to go into the wild cat to beat jacksonville state can do wonders to the human psyche..

I hope we win, but 70% say we do? half of you be 2 Td's or more?

Advertisement
My prediction is based solely on how the Canes have played after bye weeks under Manny. That is the only factor in my 31-13 prediction. Unfortunately until the Canes play well after a bye, this objectively is the only reasonable conclusion. Don't miss understand I hope the Canes win!!!!

I overestimated how terrible FSU was with my last prediction. While I agree we look improved we're not at Clemson's level yet. In addition, our run defense has been awful this year. Clemson is going to expose our terrible LB play. Hopefully, our improved offense we keep us respectable.

Clemson 41
Miami 28

There are definite holes in that Clemson D, I just don't think we'll be able to stop them enough
38-24 Clemson

Advertisement
I want to believe, but like a few have said, Manny needs to prove he won't **** the bed after a bye week. I will eat crow if we win, but my gut says Clemson 44 Miami 37.

Do you guys smell that? It's stench has permeated this thread like someone weaponized it in aerosol form. What is it?

I smell.....

I smell....

1601912055483.gif

A bunch of hoes up in here. I believe in Lashlee, I believe in King, I believe in Garin Justice and yes, I believe in mother****ing Manny ******* Diaz!

I believe that our Canes will win on Saturday!

Advertisement
Back