Who wins? Straight win/lose

• Miami

Votes: 174 70.4%
  • Clemson

Votes: 56 22.7%
  • **** no, I won't pick one.

Votes: 17 6.9%

• Total voters
I agree with that. I think our Offense scores 30. It won’t be easy though. Question is, can our Defense slow them down?

I don’t have faith in Bakers PCing or attention to detail. We may be in luck though. Clemson’s OC doesn’t seem to be as dialed in as their last OC. Play-calling matters.

I think we score more than 30 - if we can get enough stops.

Advertisement
Don’t care by how many points. Does it really matter? I’ll pull for my Canes to come home with a W.

I don’t have faith in Bakers PCing or attention to detail. We may be in luck though. Clemson’s OC doesn’t seem to be as dialed in as their last OC. Play-calling matters.

I think we score more than 30 - if we can get enough stops.
The new OC point is very interesting and a topic that isn’t getting enough attention.

Advertisement
The new OC point is very interesting and a topic that isn’t getting enough attention.

Yeah - I think knowledge of Xs and Os is one thing. But having a feel for the game, a knack for when to call a play based on down & distance/tendencies is important AF for coordinators. How to dictate to the defense and set up additional plays. It’s everything we have in Rhett this year vs what we had last year.

Our OC isn’t out there just calling plays because it’s on his chart. There’s a rhyme and reason. I didn’t get that from Clemson’s OC vs UVA. But... it’s still early for him. I could be judging him wrong or two early.

10/10 will reveal more...

The true test will be our ability to get Etienne on the ground. He makes his OC look great.

Canes by 2. Borregales kicks 3 FGs with the last one from 45+ out deciding a thrillah!

Advertisement
I drank too much last night, stayed up too long, and started hallucinating. I had visions of Miami players storming the field. I think that's a good sign.

Advertisement
I’m getting drunk on the Kool Aid. Canes kick asss🙌🙌🙌🙌
63C9ADC3-F551-4C7C-898F-E42EC4DFBF94.gif

I also meant close one as in my 17 is wrong. How do we beat them twice realistically?
If we lose we getting the rematch regardless that will put us in the playoffs either way.
I hope we pull it off but my brain says that we not ready for something like that. But anything is possible because of King
If not now den when? Ric Flair said to be the Man U gotta beat the man & we’re ready to be the man. Right now they’re the man & they gon get their *** beat Saturday! WHOOOOH!!!!! #GoCanes

Advertisement
I understand. I think they will be hard to beat twice and I think playing at home will help them. I also think it will help us to stay hungry for the rest of the year and we win the rematch to go to the playoff.
I know its nothing against y'all predictions (for some). Just busting yallz balls. 😂

I get feelings of 2016 Louisville vs Clemson, don’t know why lol Louisville driving at the end of the game and missed an opportunity to go ahead in the last minute. Except, Miami scores and wins the game. 45-41. D’Eriq will have to go off.

Advertisement
Back