Who wins? Straight win/lose

• Miami

Votes: 174 70.4%
  • Clemson

Votes: 56 22.7%
  • **** no, I won't pick one.

Votes: 17 6.9%

• Total voters
If not now den when? Ric Flair said to be the Man U gotta beat the man & we’re ready to be the man. Right now they’re the man & they gon get their *** beat Saturday! WHOOOOH!!!!! #GoCanes
I think there depth chart is stacked and we aren't built up yet to our max capacity. I'm talking like real UM talent.

Advertisement
IF/When we win on saturday, we'll go against Pitt as probably the #2 team in the nation (behind bama)

just like we were last time (i believe) when pitt beat us in 2017

hopefully we smoke them

Advertisement
I hate to write it but Clemson 45 Miami 31. We struggle to contain Etienne in the run and the pass game. 150 yards rushing 80 + yards receiving. We get down early. Abandon the run and become predictable.

After this we tear thru our schedule and don't lose another game.

Advertisement
Both D’s will play better then expected. 60 looks VERY low on the O/U. Vegas begging for over bets. Canes 31 Clemson 28

Advertisement
Canes win: 31-30 but we're gonna have to bring it on every play, seriously limit penalties & play with a chip on our shoulder. DL will have to ball out & apply a ton of pressure.

Advertisement
Clemson 41, Miami 31

Game is tied 21-21 at half, but Clemson pulls away in the second half. Very similar to what happened to Miami when they played FSU in 1999. We have the horsepower to match them, but I fear not enough to last the entire game.

Head says: Clemson by 9. Our D struggles, and our O keeps us in the game. 44-35

Heart says: Canes by 2. FG by Borregales late. D'erik goes off. 30-28

Advertisement
Back