Miami vs Boston College

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
This I was not impressed with Pratt.
We’ll see him today against UTSA. He’s a very good game manager, nothing exceptional at all. He’s not asked to do a lot because…he can’t.

If anyone disagrees, go watch his game against K St in 2022, or Tulsa this year, or ECU, or any of the below .500 teams he played. It’s a slow, methodical offense that just doesn’t ask a lot from their QB.

With our WRs, we should have a QB that can make impressive throws with a much higher ceiling than Pratt.

Trader, Carr and Chance all have a chance to contribute next year. This WR group is still void of game changers

George is really good but I actually worry about him leaving whether its the NFL or portal

Advertisement
Listening to Mullen talk about penalties and possession etc really emphasizes how dumb these guys are. I seriously think any regular fan who watches a lot of football or plays madden regularly knows more about penalty enforcement and clock management than 90% of these coaches. I used to think to myself “coaches have to know that” or something to that effect, I’m over that. They are morons.
đź’Ż most of these coaches are f ing meatheads
They don’t know **** about rules and don’t even get me started on clock management
They are universally retarded on that front

i think it's best for both parties if TVD moves on, but if he stays it should change nothing about what we do in the transfer portal
No top qb will come here if he stays. Even if it would happen, TVD would be gone if he was beat out in spring.

Advertisement
Im a huge Mario critic, but as I say every week, he’s gotten this team to fight and never quit. I praise the guy for that. No other coach here in the last 2 decades takes a team to BC with a 6-5 record and doesn’t lay down.

If he could just get out of his own way, he’d have a chance to be real successful here. But until he proves he can do that, I’ll remain pessimistic. He is the sole reason this team didn’t win 8-9 games this year. And no matter what the roster looks like, he is always responsible for costing his teams games.
I think that’s what’s so frustrating

There’s a lot I like about Mario

But **** some of the stuff we see shouldn’t happen with a coach that’s been around as long as he has

Hammered BC +8 đź”’
Revenge Of The Sith Evil Laugh GIF by Star Wars

Advertisement
Trader, Carr and Chance all have a chance to contribute next year. This WR group is still void of game changers

George is really good but I actually worry about him leaving whether its the NFL or portal

NFL???? Hahaha what drugs are you on? He has no chance to get drafted.

We’ll see him today against UTSA. He’s a very good game manager, nothing exceptional at all. He’s not asked to do a lot because…he can’t.

If anyone disagrees, go watch his game against K St in 2022, or Tulsa this year, or ECU, or any of the below .500 teams he played. It’s a slow, methodical offense that just doesn’t ask a lot from their QB.

With our WRs, we should have a QB that can make impressive throws with a much higher ceiling than Pratt.
if he doesn't throw a ton of INTs, can make a play or two with his feet, and throws the ball to wide open recievers then he's a take and an improvement. have never seen him play so i don't know

Advertisement

He's from Miami. That's not something that can be measured by stats and film.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back