Miami vs BC

Advertisement
Nope. Normally I would. I will pass on the experience this go ‘round.

I will be watching my Johnnies play on Saturday, though.

Went back down to Florida with my family for Thanksgiving, otherwise I’d be there living 20 min from campus.

Unfortunately, cold front coming through. Weird typing that considering it’s late November in the NE, but November was unusually warm last year and started off this year as well. The high for the day right now is 47 (low is 22 but that’s at night), potential wind around 10-15 too. Will keep an eye on it.

Went to the game in 2018. First time I had been back on campus since getting my MBA at BC in 1973. Took one of my old grad school buddies who lived in Natick ... expected to show him UM football and instead a display of apathy as Richt's 5 offensive plays didn't work and BC's offense "showed us things they hadn't run all season" according to Diaz. Hope THIS game is different ... although we might have a walk on at QB.

Advertisement
Went back down to Florida with my family for Thanksgiving, otherwise I’d be there living 20 min from campus.

Unfortunately, cold front coming through. Weird typing that considering it’s late November in the NE, but November was unusually warm last year and started off this year as well. The high for the day right now is 47 (low is 22 but that’s at night), potential wind around 10-15 too. Will keep an eye on it.
Wet bulb?

Advertisement
My cousins from Gloucester are going. Huge Canes fans from coming down here and going to games with me. They will start working on the Irish Coffees early and be all juiced up by the noon kickoff.

Last edited:
I’m on the fence, I bought tickets, but weather isn’t looking great, plus where I live it is a nightmare for me to get to BC …especially with Black Friday.

I can’t even give away my extra ticket for free to any of my buddies.

Advertisement
The two times I've seen Miami play there its been a pro Miami crowd (even the Red Bandana game). I was thinking about going but making the almost 4 hr trip the day after Thanksgiving for a noon start is a bit much.

I’m on the fence, I bought tickets, but weather isn’t looking great, plus where I live it is a nightmare for me to get to BC …especially with Black Friday.

Couple people mention bad weather but everything I see shows mostly sunny, light winds and 45 degrees. Perfect fall football weather.

Is there something headed that way that the normal weather outlets are missing?

Advertisement
Couple people mention bad weather but everything I see shows mostly sunny, light winds and 45 degrees. Perfect fall football weather.

It's just nasty now and most locals know it will be in the 40s and windy. The experience won't be very fun, especially with BF, holiday traffic, etc.

Horrendous date and location to schedule a game on BF, but the powers that be knew this.

I lived next to the campus for a couple of years.

I’m seeing gusts up to 25mph and knowing that area it will be pretty consistent throughout the game. It’s an extremely windy area.

I’m probably being a ***** about it and probably looking for any excuse to watch the game on my couch to avoid traffic. But it’s going to be colder than people think.

I keep seeing mid to high 40's and sunny for the game. Are we getting some kind of system passing through that's not being reported yet?

Advertisement
Back