Miami vs BC

Just took BC + 10

I’m seeing O/U 48
While I understand the bet I find it to be in poor taste to brag about betting against the canes. It isn’t just you of course. I can’t understand why supposed fans can be so negative.

Now if you said you took BC money line under the pretense that if somehow your beloved canes were to lose at least you would win some money I would understand completely.

Advertisement
While I understand the bet I find it to be in poor taste to brag about betting against the canes. It isn’t just you of course. I can’t understand why supposed fans can be so negative.

Now if you said you took BC money line under the pretense that if somehow your beloved canes were to lose at least you would win some money I would understand completely.
So taking BC to still lose but not by more than 10 is worse than betting BC to win?

Best would be a Cane win by 7. Win twice.

Advertisement
IMG_9403.gif

Worst parking situation of any stadium Ive ever been to. I went to the 2018 game.

The police patrols just ushered us past the stadium twice, drove around and around and there was literally zero parking aside from a tiny dirt lot that was already filled. We ended up parking illegally behind a science building and walking more than a mile to get to the stadium. Missed the entire first quarter of the game.

That stadium was such a joke that the university deserves to have blake james as their AD.

Advertisement
Worst parking situation of any stadium Ive ever been to. I went to the 2018 game.

The police patrols just ushered us past the stadium twice, drove around and around and there was literally zero parking aside from a tiny dirt lot that was already filled. We ended up parking illegally behind a science building and walking more than a mile to get to the stadium. Missed the entire first quarter of the game.

That stadium was such a joke that the university deserves to have blake james as their AD.

I took an Uber yesterday, no issues. It's a nice stadium, i didn't think it was a joke at all. Everyone i spoke to or asked questions to was super nice.

Advertisement
I took an Uber yesterday, no issues. It's a nice stadium, i didn't think it was a joke at all. Everyone i spoke to or asked questions to was super nice.

My only issue with the stadium is the complete lack of parking. Having a 45K seat stadium with parking to accommodate less than 10K is horrible.

And yes, I also enjoyed the trip overall. The 2018 game sucked but the long weekend in Boston/New England was solid.

My only issue with the stadium is the complete lack of parking. Having a 45K seat stadium with parking to accommodate less than 10K is horrible.

And yes, I also enjoyed the trip overall. The 2018 game sucked but the long weekend in Boston/New England was solid.
You have yet to start a specific Stadium Tears thread or tag...

Perhaps a missed opportunity in a season of missed opportunities ... ♟️

You have yet to start a specific Stadium Tears thread or tag...

Perhaps a missed opportunity in a season of missed opportunities ... ♟️

Too funny.

On a serious note, I've gotten to the point where going to away Canes games can be more enjoyable than going to Yacht Rock Stadium. That Boston trip was a great example. It was Halloween weekend. Did the Freedom Trail walk. Went to Ray Borque's place for a great dinner. Drove up the New England coast, spent a couple hours doing the Salem witch stuff. Drove out to Gloucester and had a beer at The Crow's Nest, the place from the movie The Perfect Storm. Oh and yeah I also got to watch AJ Dillon run for six bajillion yards on Manny's defense. **** of a five day "weekend."

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back