Miami vs Auburn

I grew up in the DMV, so I grew up a Georgetown fan, so this is a unbias opinion. I obviously root for Miami to win every time I watch one of their games. That last ten minutes was tough to watch. It was probably the worst basketball I have seen all tournament. Auburn had chances to come back into that game, but instead they decided to just chuck up desperate three's. That last 10 minutes had so many turnovers. I have watched Auburn a decent amount this season and that is probably the worst I have seen them play. If Miami plays the way they did in that second half, their run will end against Iowa State
What are you talking about? Miami shot 56.3% from the field and 72.7% from the line. We had 3 turnovers in the second half.

Advertisement
Someone asked for it, best I could find.

Screen_Recording_20220321-094830_YouTube_1.gif

I watched a lot of basketball this season, and the SEC was probably the best conference for basketball. They had a lot of strong programs this season
With a #4, #8, #2, #3, #8, and #2 seeding, they managed to get 1 team into the Sweet 16. The ACC had #11, #8, #11, #10, and #2 and got 3 teams into the Sweet 16. LoL, even in the NIT, the SEC got 4 teams and they have only 2 teams in the final 8. The ACC's 2 teams are in the final 8. The SEC can kiss the ACC's ***.

What are you talking about? Miami shot 56.3% from the field and 72.7% from the line. We had 3 turnovers in the second half.
I was more talking about Auburn. Miami gave them so many chances to come back into that game up they couldn't capitalize on the offensive side. They were shooting desperate three's and had a lot of bad turnovers. That was by far Auburns worst game of the season

With a #4, #8, #2, #3, #8, and #2 seeding, they managed to get 1 team into the Sweet 16. The ACC had #11, #8, #11, #10, and #2 and got 3 teams into the Sweet 16. LoL, even in the NIT, the SEC got 4 teams and they have only 2 teams in the final 8. The ACC's 2 teams are in the final 8. The SEC can kiss the ACC's ***.
Well lets look at the ACC' teams routes. Duke had two easy games in the first two rounds. Michigan State has been awful all year. Miami played an average USC team and it took Auburns worst performance of the year for Miami to beat them. UNC's win over Baylor was impressive, despite them being very unhealthy. All season long, the SEC has been significantly better than the ACC. The ACC has been the worst power 5 conference. And also, don't talk about the NIT. Nobody cares about that lol

Advertisement
yo...things are different in Coral Gables now, brothers.

Coach L got the memo.

This team making the Sweet 16 and MAYBE the Elite 8 should be the biggest story in the tournament after St.Peters (the obvious Cinderella). The Adidas nonsense left this team with nothing and this team was really bad over the past three seasons for a myriad of reasons. This one feels really good.

Well lets look at the ACC' teams routes. Duke had two easy games in the first two rounds. Michigan State has been awful all year. Miami played an average USC team and it took Auburns worst performance of the year for Miami to beat them. UNC's win over Baylor was impressive, despite them being very unhealthy. All season long, the SEC has been significantly better than the ACC. The ACC has been the worst power 5 conference. And also, don't talk about the NIT. Nobody cares about that lol
everyone keeps saying that SEC was better all year long. Not better when it matters in March

Troll.

False information
everyone keeps saying that SEC was better all year long. Not better when it matters in March
The SEC and b12 are so far ahead of the ACC as a conference. It's not even comparable. And conferences don't mean anything in March, you know that. It is honestly the dumbest thing ever. Literally anything can happen in this tournament. Its a lot getting hot at the right time and being able to hit shots. Last night, Miami hit their shots, while Auburn played the worst game of their season and couldn't make a shot if their life depended on it.

Advertisement
shame on you for coming on here with that crap. I follow college basketball pretty closely too ...

I'm a GTown grad, was there with Pat Ewing, etc. and they've done nothing to even merit watching. they need a "come to Jesus" moment right now in basketball if they hope to remain relevant at all.

I'll put the ACC up against the Big 10 and SEC any day of the week..

The SEC and b12 are so far ahead of the ACC as a conference. It's not even comparable. And conferences don't mean anything in March, you know that. It is honestly the dumbest thing ever. Literally anything can happen in this tournament. Its a lot getting hot at the right time and being able to hit shots. Last night, Miami hit their shots, while Auburn played the worst game of their season and couldn't make a shot if their life depended on it.
so Miami gets no credit for the Win in your mind? They don't get credit for shutting down Auburn??? don't get credit for shutting down their two ALL- American bigs?? no credit for the tons of turnovers 2 games in the row, and just out hustling both teams they played???

Advertisement
I mean I am not a troll. I said I wasn't a Miami basketball fan. I grew up in the DMV so I have always rooted for Georgetown. However, I am a huge Miami Football fan, which is why I am on this site. I was just surprised about how bad Auburn player last night, considering they have been impressive all season.
And of course in typical ******* fashion proving bias in their view. "Auburn played their worse game" and never once stating or giving some credit to Miami's performance impacting how Auburn played. Crazy thought it is quite possible the other team's performance can impact the play of the other team that day you schmendrick. Stay in the DMV, don't be a fan and continue to praise the unmerited praise of the $EC this year.

NO SOUP FOR YOU!! NEXT!!!

so Miami gets no credit for the Win in your mind? They don't get credit for shutting down Auburn??? don't get credit for shutting down their two ALL- American bigs?? no credit for the tons of turnovers 2 games in the row, and just out hustling both teams they played???
Does not fit an sec slurpers agenda

You are disgracing the name CanesFreak. Sit this one out.

Advertisement
Wake and uva both in the final 8 of the NIT. 23-9 in the acc doesn’t make the tourney for wake while 19-14 gets Alabama a 6 seed.

Not big on the conference pride or acc chants, but these experts and their computers were very off this year and it cost us in seeding.
It worked out well for us. We slayed the giant early and so did ISU. Both teams play great defense One of us is going to the regional finals. Miami is playing its best and most complete basketball right now.

I like the Canes to the regional final.

I was more talking about Auburn. Miami gave them so many chances to come back into that game up they couldn't capitalize on the offensive side. They were shooting desperate three's and had a lot of bad turnovers. That was by far Auburns worst game of the season

It's always brilliant analysis when someone accurately describes the "largest losing margin" by a 6-loss team as "the worst game of the season".

It's also brilliant analysis to attribute every bit of Auburn's situation to Auburn, because "they couldn't capitalize" and "they were shooting desperate three's" and "they had a lot of bad turnovers". Sure, absolutely NONE of that was due to Miami's defense, now, was it? The same defense that has been doing this ALL YEAR LONG. That's just what Miami does to teams.

Yep, that poor, poor 2-seed Auburn just had its "worst game" because of all the damage that they did to themselves.

Let's go back and give Auburn an extra win, because they beat themselves.

Look, this is nothing personal, but you might need to be banned simply on factual and analytical grounds.

---You snidely dismiss Duke as having "two easy games in the first two rounds", but that's kinda the point when you have a 2-seed, now, isn't it? BOTH of the SEC 2-seeds are out already, despite having "two easy games in the first two rounds". And the SEC's 3-seed is out too. "Two easy games in the first two rounds", my a$$.
---You arrogantly dismiss UNC's victory over "unhealthy" Baylor, as if injuries aren't a part of the game. Fvck off, you put your five best available players on the court, no excuses.
---You falsely claim the ACC was the worst P5 conference this year, when that distinction belongs to the Pac 12.

Your posts are so terrible, inaccurate, and ridiculous that it is easy to conclude that you are a cartoonish, buffoonish a$$clown. That's not my personal assessment of you, of course, but I could see how people could arrive at that conclusion.

I mean I am not a troll. I said I wasn't a Miami basketball fan. I grew up in the DMV so I have always rooted for Georgetown. However, I am a huge Miami Football fan, which is why I am on this site. I was just surprised about how bad Auburn player last night, considering they have been impressive all season.
And Auburn's play had nothing to do with Miami's defense? Miami has played against two of the tallest clubs in the tournament and beat both.

Advertisement
Back