Miami vs Arizona...quest for the title

Lol. And some of y'all thought this team would win it all. #TwoAndThrough

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think most were realistic with a mediocre at best pitching staff and a ridiculous patience at the plate watching perfect pitches.

UM

Please tell me we are not taking perfect strikes and swinging at breaking balls way off the plate again.My power is still out.....can't watch.Waited all day for game time then boom,storm rolls through.

Advertisement
Lol. And some of y'all thought this team would win it all. #TwoAndThrough

I think most were realistic with a mediocre at best pitching staff and a ridiculous patience at the plate watching perfect pitches.

UM

Please tell me we are not taking perfect strikes and swinging at breaking balls way off the plate again.My power is still out.....can't watch.Waited all day for game time then boom,storm rolls through.

Consider yourself lucky

Oh yeah we've watched plenty 86 mph fastballs down the middle. And now people on here wanna be "negative". The writing has been on the wall awhile for this team.

Not playing well. AZ is taking advantage.

The remaining Jagrs on the board want to make this an indictment of the entire season. Again.

Not playing well. AZ is taking advantage.

The remaining Jagrs on the board want to make this an indictment of the entire season. Again.

It is hard not to be negative while this is happening again.Probably tough to watch.We played well against several top teams during the season no doubt.Just seems like when the pressure/spotlight is on,the outcome is different than we hope or expect it to be.We obviously need a little more pitching.

Last edited:
Advertisement
I would still rather be in our shoes instead of Louisville,Virginia,LSU,Texas A&M.....to name a few who weren't lucky enough to get here.We still can win this game or our next game and go from there.It's happened before.

Advertisement
11 strikeouts...9 left on base through 7. Out hitting them but 2-9 with runners in scoring position. ****** strike zone.

By now, our hitters should know the ump is calling that outside pitch (4-5 inches outside) for a strike.

Advertisement
Why did Heyward just try to bunt when we're down 5-1 in the 8th??

Advertisement
Yup, don't swing at a curveball over the plate but go golfing on the next one

Why did Heyward just try to bunt when we're down 5-1 in the 8th??

Yup, don't swing at a curveball over the plate but go golfing on the next one

It seems like that is the game plan or something weird.Looks like they are being told to take certain pitches and swing at others.In almost every game I have seen they are doing it the same way.It's odd for sure.

Advertisement
Back