MIAMI vs ALABAMA depth charts

Advertisement
GIF by Paramount+
Is there something wrong with that guy’s head? He looks weird.

Because most people here are miserable *****

I mean I’d be miserable as **** as well if I couldn’t afford to fly a $500 banner or if I donated my $10 to put up a billboard that turned into a bangbus shoot
Bangbus? I missed that. Is it on any of the free sites, if you know what I mean?

If I am not mistaken we have 42 recruits and 5 transfers that were 4/5 star, (a few have not panned out). So with 22 starters we are not that far
behind with the players that we put on the field, with the exception of linebacker, even though we do have some 4 star players there if we
include striker. It is really proven depth that there is a big difference. If we get a fast start, (not slow), and we play sound football, I think we
can be competitive. There defense is great, so King moving the ball is critical, as Alabama I believe has a first time starter. If we can get to him early and hold up against their running game it could even be close.
You are ignoring the Manny vs Saban matchup.

Advertisement
Look at some of the 1-5 year videos where sabag is about to have a coronary on the sideline...then he goes in on the refs. He has a pattern plain as day when games are close.
Crying to the league and refs works for teams. Look at the nba this week the Hawks complained that the refs were letting the Knicks play too physical. Game 3 comes around compete different game where u couldn’t even touch trea young. I know it’s basketball but just going with a recent example. I hate that crying ****. I like games that are more physical and refs allow men to play

Crying to the league and refs works for teams. Look at the nba this week the Hawks complained that the refs were letting the Knicks play too physical. Game 3 comes around compete different game where u couldn’t even touch trea young. I know it’s basketball but just going with a recent example. I hate that crying ****. I like games that are more physical and refs allow men to play

My point exactly...Manny must match that

Advertisement
I would give us an edge at WR and TE and DB but not oline. At WR we have the best returning slot in the nation and he is comparable in stats to their lead guy but Rambo has better production than anyone else they have. They bout to lean on a freshman to be the second guy but one of our freshman WRs had better numbers in HS than that guy and he won’t see the field here unless someone is injured. At TE their starter is not as good as ours and we have capable backups just like them. At DB we return more experience and we are not looking for a freshman to come in and help like them. Our guys are legit if Blades returns in true form. People **** on Blades last year after one game but who knows if he was not already ill for that game due to COVID-19. QB ain’t a push bruh!

Advertisement
I would give us an edge at WR and TE and DB but not oline. At WR we have the best returning slot in the nation and he is comparable in stats to their lead guy but Rambo has better production than anyone else they have. They bout to lean on a freshman to be the second guy but one of our freshman WRs had better numbers in HS than that guy and he won’t see the field here unless someone is injured. At TE their starter is not as good as ours and we have capable backups just like them. At DB we return more experience and we are not looking for a freshman to come in and help like them. Our guys are legit if Blades returns in true form. People **** on Blades last year after one game but who knows if he was not already ill for that game due to COVID-19. QB ain’t a push bruh!
Mike is the best slot receiver in CFB according to who? That big receiver, Burks, from Arkansas is one of the best slots in the country.

We have them beat in experience at certain positions but perhaps are not as talented, OL for example. WR is a push only because we don't have an alpha. Our safety, RB, and TE are more talented.

Mike is the best slot receiver in CFB according to who? That big receiver, Burks, from Arkansas is one of the best slots in the country.

We have them beat in experience at certain positions but perhaps are not as talented, OL for example. WR is a push only because we don't have an alpha. Our safety, RB, and TE are more talented.
According to the stats!

57 Rec 799 yards 7 TDs 14.0 Average.
Nearly same stats as Burks. So a tie for best slot. But the article says that Bamas starter puts them “on another level” because of his stats when they were not much better than Harley’s. He had 120 more yards but one less TD. You a ****** fool if you say Mike would not start at WR at Bama!

Advertisement
I would take our o-line over theirs. Coach jusitice got these guys improving leveling up each year. Biggest difference between this and last is big Don and Jalen at the gaurd spots to open up massive run lanes. And Zion will be a house hold name across the country by end of the season I'll bet money on it.

I would take our o-line over theirs. Coach jusitice got these guys improving leveling up each year. Biggest difference between this and last is big Don and Jalen at the gaurd spots to open up massive run lanes. And Zion will be a house hold name across the country by end of the season I'll bet money on it.
I remember how much Zion was made fun of all over this board we made him a joke nation wide his own hometown fans.
It never ended after every game , Zion kept his focus and made it his quest to be the best against terrible odds .

Now he’s a beast and really if asked he’d probably say Cane fans can say what they will it’s there choice.

I mentioned many times WHY tear this young man apart, be careful you may laughing at an All American yearling and a top NFL O line pick.

Many of these quotes: YEAH YEAH AT 250 POUNDS YEAH HE’S A D-II PLAYER HES A WAISTE .

A beast has been formed by his choice with NO or very little fan support.

Now we love him and cheer Zion as nothing ever happened.

I just had to mention this since we’ve forgotten what we did .

GOCANES

According to the stats!

57 Rec 799 yards 7 TDs 14.0 Average.
Nearly same stats as Burks. So a tie for best slot. But the article says that Bamas starter puts them “on another level” because of his stats when they were not much better than Harley’s. He had 120 more yards but one less TD. You a ****** fool if you say Mike would not start at WR at Bama!
It's not all about stats when making a statement like that, it would have to be about ability as well. Harley is a decent receiver but he has certain limitations that Burks does not.

Rambo would start there before Harley.

The only reason why I wouldn't is the same reason I wouldn't take our WRs--Bama's hit-rate at those positions are just too high. And OTs usually aren't household names. Penei Sewell, and Tyron Smith before him, were exceptions because of how dominant they were at such a young age.

Advertisement
Back