MIAMI vs ALABAMA depth charts

It's not all about stats when making a statement like that, it would have to be about ability as well. Harley is a decent receiver but he has certain limitations that Burks does not.

Rambo would start there before Harley.
Production = ability as in are you able to produce.. just cause buddy is 6’3 220 it does not make him better. Especially since he the only option on a trash team that gets blown out every game and have to throw more to try and comeback

Advertisement
76780215-DE82-4A39-8B11-F8060FFA9F39.jpeg

Production = ability as in are you able to produce.. just cause buddy is 6’3 220 it does not make him better. Especially since he the only option on a trash team that gets blown out every game and have to throw more to try and comeback

No. Ability as in player A has traits that player B does not. Size can be a plus but that's not what I'm referring to. I kinda combine NFL projections into everything so excuse me if I'm not making sense.

Burks will be their only weapon this year. Arkansas had another decent WR, Mike Woods, last year but he transferred to OU.

Dont know why you got booted out of here last time and don’t care, but I’m starting to see why. You argue just to argue.

Bama’s offensive line had 126 career starts combined last season. So no they didn’t have turnover at this position.

Now they’ve lost the vast majority of line in one shot.

Try doing a little research before the stupid gotchas start flying.

We'll be playing against three starters for Alabama on OL from the NC game; Neal, Ekiyor and Owens (who came in for ****erson in the SEC title game and then started against ND & OSU).

Neal does likely move to LT, but he's already played LG and RT at a very high level so arguably he can make the move. If he doesn't, RS Sr Kendall Randolph backed up Leatherwood and has gotten a lot of play throughout his career including 28 snaps against UF in the SEC title game and 35 in the NC against OSU. He's a quality experienced guy and he started Alabama's spring game at LT while Neal stayed at RT. Javion Cohen wasn't a starter but he was named to the SEC All-Freshman team.

Bama lost three top quality guys, but they return a lot of talent and experience as well. And Fr JC Latham is being talked about as being better than Leatherwood after spring

Advertisement
No. Ability as in player A has traits that player B does not. Size can be a plus but that's not what I'm referring to. I kinda combine NFL projections into everything so excuse me if I'm not making sense.

Burks will be their only weapon this year. Arkansas had another decent WR, Mike Woods, last year but he transferred to OU.
Lol at traits
They both have traits each other don’t have bro. No one player is the same. Stats is what matters. Speed and quickness go to Harley and size and strength go to buddy.
Comparing apples to oranges, but they both juicy and good for you lol. It doesn’t make sense. What we can look at is production. Burks will be only weapon this year as you said, we have a lot of guys for balls to be spread out to.. WRs, TEs, and RBs. We are stacked. Anyone can look good on a **** squad lol.

Lol at traits
They both have traits each other don’t have bro. No one player is the same. Stats is what matters. Speed and quickness go to Harley and size and strength go to buddy.
Comparing apples to oranges, but they both juicy and good for you lol. It doesn’t make sense. What we can look at is production. Burks will be only weapon this year as you said, we have a lot of guys for balls to be spread out to.. WRs, TEs, and RBs. We are stacked. Anyone can look good on a **** squad lol.

Anyone can look good on a bad squad but there's maybe a player whose speed, change of direction, hands, vision, focus, and route running is noticeably better than everyone else. It's all preference and opinion at the end of the day but stats are not the only deciding factor, especially when making such a broad statement.

Also, "stacked" wouldn't be a word I'd use after coming off one of the worst performances from a skill positions group.

This game will likely be decided by the run game - whether our DL and weak LB group can stop Bamas Running game, and whether our OL can create ANY holes for our RBs in the Run game. If Bama can run it on us and we can't run successfully on them, we will get dominated and likely blown out. If we can stop their run game and get a consistent rushing attack going, we could win.

Advertisement
Our offense may be ok but we have no chance on D. Their OL is massive and our front 7 will have much trouble holding them and by the 2H we will be worn down. Too bad James Willimás and LT are too young as they would had helped us big time. injuries worry me here as they could be very costly down the line. Love my canes but no chance here.

I'll let you in on a little secret here. Alabama has a better player at every position than we do except maybe kicker/punter.

None of our other players match up to whatever Alabama has. Even if we did have comparable players, Manny is still in charge and running the defense like he has since 2016. We will be out-coached in every aspect of the game like we always have.

The offense will have no consistent running game, and we will start the season with non-D1 players like Mark Pope and Dee Wiggins playing against Alabama. Its part of the Manny system of starting players based off of seniority/loyalty. D'Eriq King will be healthy and ready to go but will be completely shook just like he was against Clemson last year.

The defense will be exposed against Alabama to the tune of the UNC game last year. Our defensive line is the most underwhelming group since 2013. Zach McCloud will continue to be a rotational starter despite being a non-D1 player. The linebackers are the worst in D1 and D2 football. Mannys awful scheme, lack of LB recruiting, and refusal to hire a legit LB coach has us essentially playing a 9-man defense against 11-man offenses.

No other football program in the history of mankind has had linebacker play like this:

Our defensive backs are still average at best with the exception of Stevenson, who has a high football IQ.

We still dont have a legit return man. I hope Restrepo can figure it out. Maybe Rambo.

The light at the end of the tunnel is that besides Manny, the coaching staff now seems to be respectable. The recruiting at most positions is improving. We have legit options at QB if King gets hurt and for the future. If Manny leaves and Lashlee takes over with T-Rob as defensive coordinator, we can improve in the future.

BUT, until then, we are going to be annihilated by Alabama, lose to the rising UNC, and at least one other mediocre team. We do not have a comparable roster to Alabama.

That's the same issues I see for the season. I have hope I like what Manny has done with hires but he still has garbage on the staff he needs to get rid of. Bama will win at least by 14

Wow. The talent is a lot closer than I would have thought it to be. Ultimate game of talent vs hard work (experience) here.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back