2025 Miami visit impresses 2025 RB Alvin Henderson

View as article
Advertisement
I’d rather have Pringle.

I’m going to keep saying this, but Henderson reminds me of Yearby. He’s not even as good as Parrish was in high school.

His highlights looked good to my eyes. But I also respect your judgment. Best way to learn is to bring him in to camp and test out in front of the new RB coach and whoever took on Lo's eval responsibilities.

His highlights looked good to my eyes. But I also respect your judgment. Best way to learn is to bring him in to camp and test out in front of the new RB coach and whoever took on Lo's eval responsibilities.

He’s got like 8k rushing yards and 100 TD’s, but he’s going to have the same problem as Whitley Humphrey as far as a major step up in competition.

To me, he’s relatively explosive to the guys he’s playing…but none of those guys are playing D1 ball.

Pringle on the other hand, looks like he’s running in NCAA’14 with the Human Speed slider maxed out and the CPU speed set to zero.

Advertisement
This kids commitment and signing will mark the beginning of the end of the Bama dynasty
It’s possible..I think Bama has a good coach up there..but I don’t see the run Saban had being repeated.

We’ve been tryna make a splash in SEC country 2 straight cycles..missed out on a stud RB last year.. we landed a Citizen out of SEC country who was a stud..I think we’re due to pull a couple this cycle..especially LB and Dline..and hopefully this kid Henderson

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back