Miami V.S. Bama 3:30 kickoff

If Manny can do what butch accomplished in his year 2 is get that signature win like Butch did against UCLA.. Can Manny do it against Alabama to be determined.. optimistic he can get it done it's do or die time

Advertisement
They announced full capacity seating for this game. I'm contemplating attending this game, Miami please at least keep it close lol
Any tips on ticket purchase process like timing or website? I've always heard horror stories of purchasing tickets and then tickets being invalid when you get to the arena. would be my first time attending any live sports event where I had to purchase my own tickets rather than like a company event lol

Advertisement
from an earlier post I did #119:

My friend who works for the benz just told me that Although not officially/publicly announced and things “could” change, Miami will be the home team with lower level seats 108-112. So plan accordingly if buying tickets and they dont have the sides listed on the seating charts

They announced full capacity seating for this game. I'm contemplating attending this game, Miami please at least keep it close lol
Any tips on ticket purchase process like timing or website? I've always heard horror stories of purchasing tickets and then tickets being invalid when you get to the arena. would be my first time attending any live sports event where I had to purchase my own tickets rather than like a company event lol

I've never had a problem in my entire life on StubHub. Attended countless events with tickets purchased from there.

Advertisement
Full capacity with 90% of fans in Crimson & Cream.
I'd go but am afraid my PTSD from 'nam aka the 93 Sugar Bowl would rear its head.

Full capacity with 90% of fans in Crimson & Cream.
I'd go but am afraid my PTSD from 'nam aka the 93 Sugar Bowl would rear its head.

People said the same thing about the LSU and **** game and it was nowhere close to that at either.

Attachments

• 89428C32-941B-42E2-864E-DA6A53563725.gif
    89428C32-941B-42E2-864E-DA6A53563725.gif
    1.6 MB · Views: 2
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back