Miami V.S. Bama 3:30 kickoff

Advertisement
We have decent talent and A LOT of experience. Bama lost SO much experience and talent.

If we lose by 3+ scores, it has more to do with who’s wearing the headsets versus who is wearing the helmets.

The talent gap is noticeable but not so much that there’s no chance we can keep up. Let’s see if Manny can keep the score close and show he has what it takes to be a HC.
No it's not u don't know what Bama brings in then. They bring in the same type of athletes that left the program with the same type of athlete who replaces them. It's the same **** Butch had for the brief moment when we started to click. They have more talent period by a long shot.

Advertisement
Ban bets are too extreme. Once we get closer to the season, I'll start a tag line bet thread if nobody else does. People can put their dignity where their mouth is.
Works for me.....when I predict it's not trolling or an attempt to troll

Ban bets are too extreme. Once we get closer to the season, I'll start a tag line bet thread if nobody else does. People can put their dignity where their mouth is.

Well, it can be a lifetime 6-hour ban.

Those are the WORST!

Advertisement
I'm down for lifetime bans vs the 15-0 predictions. I can bet my dyk cut off as well that's how confident I am that we don't go 15-0

No it's not u don't know what Bama brings in then. They bring in the same type of athletes that left the program with the same type of athlete who replaces them. It's the same **** Butch had for the brief moment when we started to click. They have more talent period by a long shot.
They’re bringing lesser to equal talent than what they had; that was a historically great team last year even by their standards. Losing what they lost on top of the experience lost is significant, doesn’t matter who you are.

Can we stop acting like Bama is a **** NFL team playing Barry University? It’s okay to acknowledge that they have more talent and also realize we have talent that can keep the game close.

Advertisement
They’re bringing lesser to equal talent than what they had; that was a historically great team last year even by their standards. Losing what they lost on top of the experience lost is significant, doesn’t matter who you are.

Can we stop acting like Bama is a **** NFL team playing Barry University? It’s okay to acknowledge that they have more talent and also realize we have talent that can keep the game close.
U finna find out

Advertisement
My friend who works for the benz just told me that Although not officially/publicly announced and things “could” change, Miami will be the home team with lower level seats 108-112. So plan accordingly if buying tickets and they dont have the sides listed on the seating charts

“U finna find out” spoken like a true Canes fan lmao.

There are many times I question who you are a fan of. I’m sure you do too.
I am a fan.....saying we finna find out means I'm predicting us to lose that game. They are going to destroy us that's how I feel about it. I think it will be similar to LSU

Advertisement
Back