Miami V.S. Bama 3:30 kickoff

Advertisement
Fair take. I guess when I think of "primetime" I think of Chris and Kirk doing the game. That is the #1 crew. So if they arent doing your game then is it still considered primetime even if you have the 8pm game?

Prime time strictly refers to the evening time slot.

If I share my honest thoughts about this game, I might get destroyed so I wont.

Lemme say this: I dont feel great about it.

We're going to be a ~22 point underdog. I'm not sure who would feel great about that.

That being said, they still have to play the game. Stranger things have certainly happened.

Advertisement
I mean seriously... how many points would you have to get to run with this bet?

We know there aint no 15 and Oers out there that would go straight up.

First game of the year at 330 against bama lol
Turn the lights out folks, party is over .

Advertisement

Agree with you. Never felt great about it but that's why you play the game. They only way you and others who feel the same way would get destroyed is if Miami somehow wins this game. I just hope we don't get embarrassed like Clemson in 17 and 20 and LSU in 18.

Advertisement
The game that might have a bigger impact on our own season than the game we actually play in is that UNC at Va Tech game. A loss by UNC there could be huge. First game of the year, after losing many of their offensive starters, on the road.

Advertisement

Miami sucks and we don't have to like it. Don't let 'em shout you down, Hulk.

Because “primetime television” is all about one thing - ratings.

Miami and Bama both dwarf Clemson and Georgia when it comes to brand/recognition. Clemson will be taking a step back and Georgia has never won a **** thing.

Miami and Bama would draw more all day everyday. Poor choice by abc but who cares.. let’s make little Nickys start to the season living ****!!!

Nah, just no that we'd draw more than Clemson and Georgia. It isn't a mistake that they chose that game. We aren't trotting out old teams out there and are nowhere near the draw we used to be.

Advertisement
Back