Miami Undrafted Free Agents

Advertisement

All part of the plan

Great for Willis to get to a team. Would’ve thought he would be better served going to a4-3 team like the Jags. Could’ve learned a lot from Calais here. But here’s to hoping he does well in Baltimore. Man, $10k signing bonus and $50k guaranteed. What’s Pistol Pete’s cut on that?
$10,000...and a New pair of Eyebrow Tweezers...

Advertisement
Say what you will about our lack of elite talent but we're replacing a lot of regular contributors from 2018.

Rosier - starting QB
Homer - starting RB
Gray - starting FB
Langham - starting WR
Cager - starting WR
St. Louis - starting LT
Jones - starting LG
Gauthier - starting center
Mahoney - 3rd G
Boulware - 4th G
Milo - backup C
Willis - starting DT
Jackson - starting DE
Odenigbo - starting DT
Smith - 3rd LB
Dean - 3rd CB
Redwine - starting FS
Johnson - starting SS
Jackson - starting CB
Butler - starting LS
Fecals - sharting punter

I expect immediate improvement on offense and special teams. We already have a much better oline to go with a much improved offensive system.

still going to be one of the best defenses in the country.. I think we are going to better in run support.

Advertisement
I expect immediate improvement on offense and special teams. We already have a much better oline to go with a much improved offensive system.

still going to be one of the best defenses in the country.. I think we are going to better in run support.

is that a fact?

Advertisement

@apfenny3 out here grindin for the boys!

Mike Smith is pretty dang solid at sifting through traffic and holding his gap. Also, the jump he made each year is noticeable.

Advertisement
Back