Miami Undrafted Free Agents

Advertisement
Advertisement
Boulware...

I thought I read that Boulware has a kid and serious family and financial issues. but we’ve had lots of players with families before. So I don’t know why his situation was any different. Either way, he’s in a bad spot now. I thought he was playing pretty well at the end there. Hope he gets his shot.

Advertisement
He graduated from TN and had 2 years to play here. There was an interview with him since his decision and he said he had financial issues when it came to staying another year in grad school or something like that.

Man, if he stayed one more year he would have a much better shot at atleast being a UDFA and he would have a graduate degree.

Is his plan to make a practice squad? Is that a possibility?

You guys are criticizing/making fun of the wrong guy. Boulware couldnt even start on a bad OL, his future is probably not in football. Him leaving was likely not even his decision, he was told to lave.

Jackson is the one left millions on the table leaving early.

I thought Manny asked him to stay.

Jackson and Homer should have stayed

Advertisement
Joe Jackson made a huge mistake leaving early. This was the deepest DL class of all time. I can't blame Homer for leaving. His carries would have been down with Harris, Dallas, and Lo. He's a tremendous value on special teams and will play in Seattle. I think that's a great spot for him.

Advertisement
I thought Manny asked him to stay.

Jackson and Homer should have stayed
Homer actually made a good decision to leave.
1. It was a weak RB class
2. He would've been splitting carries with Dallas and Cam/Lo had he come back
3. RBs have the highest injury risk
4. He's year closer to his 2nd contract where he can make real money i.e: Lamar Miller

Joe Jackson f’d up. Homer made the right choice & actually landed on a perfect team for his style of play. He’s got a little beast mode in his game.

We have the worst fans. Did he make a mistake? Yes, but we don't know his situation and some of our fans offer this type of response. Embarrassing.
Couldn't have said it better. What kind of fanbase thinks its funny to deride the guys who put on for our school? Is it humorous to see a 22 year old kid end up failing at their life goal? I understand it sometimes looks like a misguided decision, but none of us are in their shoes. What the **** is wrong with some of you?

Advertisement
Back