Miami Under Armour updates

Advertisement
Berrios and McDermott..Two white kids leading the GOON SQUAD.. who woulda thunk it??

:ibisroflmao:

So much win in this thread. Likes being handed out like candy.

Advertisement
His response when David Lake of ITU asked McDermott about the bowl game; "we're going to beat the f- - - out of Louisville"

Oh my

A white savage?!

The new phenomenon like white women with ***.

And as a black man im proud to see both finally

Consigned.

I married one.

Bruh i wish I could give you more then 1 like for that lol

Advertisement
RecruitingNation ‏@RecruitingESPN 2m

Miami commit Kc McDermott trying on some of the new #UAALLAMERICA game shoes, practice shoes, and turf shoes. pic.twitter.com/zr78U6T09n
612.jpg

I coached against McDermott's team 2 years in a row. It ain't an act. He's a certified goon on the field.

Advertisement
Derek Tyson ‏@DerekTysonESPN 30s
4-star WR Travis Rudolph says #Bama is his leader, still considering #Canes #Gators #AU #OSU & #Vols. Will announce at #UAALLAMERICA game
At least 1 isn't going to FSU for sure

Advertisement
4-star WR Travis Rudolph says #Bama is his leader, still considering #Canes #Gators #AU #OSU & #Vols. Will announce at #UAALLAMERICA game

Really? would not be the last time a recruit trolled. Hopefully we get him, but why would anyone name a leader and not pick that school if there is nothing else that can be done to recruit or change mind. Unless he's leaving the door open for our commits to help change his mind.

Really? would not be the last time a recruit trolled. Hopefully we get him, but why would anyone name a leader and not pick that school if there is nothing else that can be done to recruit or change mind. Unless he's leaving the door open for our commits to help change his mind.

I agree, saying you have a favorite this much before the announcement is basically to me saying you're going to commit but stay open, leaves the suspense out

Could be because he wants to announce on tv

sometimes its just that simple

Could be because he wants to announce on tv

sometimes its just that simple

Yeah but he would be killing the suspense of his announcement if he reveals his choice like that.

Advertisement
Back