Miami Under Armour updates

His response when David Lake of ITU asked McDermott about the bowl game; "we're going to beat the f- - - out of Louisville"

Kid just oozes with confidence and plays with a mean streak.

Urban Meyer walks into his high school on a recruiting trip and McDermott essentially tells him to **** off.

In an earlier interview, he said his favorite part of being an offensive lineman is putting players into the ground in front of a crowd.

If he's not inducted into the Goon Squad, I give up.

The new greg in the new 7th floor

Advertisement
Chad Thomas quote:

"I look forward to becoming a family and being like the U in the 80s -- playing together," Thomas said. "I want to show people we have a different kind of football in Miami. We just want to smash people."

Oh weeeee......This kid gon be a problem for opposing defensive coordinators.

I can't wait till he jukes Quincys *** in the open field

Will be the best gif ever

Advertisement
Chad Thomas quote:

"I look forward to becoming a family and being like the U in the 80s -- playing together," Thomas said. "I want to show people we have a different kind of football in Miami. We just want to smash people."

GOOD GOD. I just hope we play like we talk.

Advertisement
KC quote:

“We are going to lock up Dalvin Cook,” McDermott said. “I don’t have any question about it. I feel like there is six of us committed to Miami that are going to be here and we are going to leave with seven.”

Advertisement
Anybody have a link to the ITU interview with KC?

- He's going to do his best to recruit Cook to UM. “We are going to lock up Dalvin Cook,” McDermott said. “I don’t have any question about it. I feel like there is six of us committed to Miami that are going to be here and we are going to leave with seven.”

-He already knows what his pitch will be to Cook. “I will just tell Dalvin to stay home and make mom and dad proud and you city proud,” McDermott said. “You are not going to be able to come home on the weekend when you want to when you go away. My brother is able to come home whenever he wants. To be a hometown hero would be the best feeling too.”

- he'll be rooming wiTh darling who KC says has been working on Cook for the longest. “I let Trevor do the talking,” McDermott said. “He lives right down the street from him and they go to school together. I haven’t been pushing it too hard with him yet, but this week I am going to be talking to him a lot. I know Trevor isn’t too pushy, but he does let him know how he wants to continue to be teammates at Miami and how great it would be to continue their careers together.

- It also appears that Darling and KC are trying to room together for college. “That is going to be awesome,” McDermott said. “We have already talked to Miami about rooming together when we enroll early. We are looking forward to spending time together this week and getting to know each other even better.”

- He feels that this the last step in preparing him for UM because of the gtrreat talent that he'll be up against all weekend. he also loves that he'll play with future teammates and hang out with them all week so it's a special time.

- He's out to be the best this week. “I want to show that I am the best and that I should be ranked number one and that I am one the that deserves all of that,” McDermott said. “I come here feeling like I should be ranked number one and now it is time for me to show it.”
- He's also been working out at Athlete's Advantage in Palm Beach 5 days a week to prepare. “I have been going through boot camp pretty much,” McDermott said. “They do a great job over there. They have trained both of my brothers as well as Jon Bostic, Kelvin Taylor, and every big name that has come out of Palm Beach County.

- Finally of course he expects a cane win tonight

http://miami.247sports.com/Article/Miami-OL-Kc-McDermott-Targeting-RB-Dalvin-Cook-168176

there is so much going on that reporters dont know about. darling tells everyone he doesnt really talk to dalvin about it. yet kc is saying darling has been on him the longest.

Advertisement
there is so much going on that reporters dont know about. darling tells everyone he doesnt really talk to dalvin about it. yet kc is saying darling has been on him the longest.

I added that tbh but with them tstaying so close I assumed that

A friend of mine coached against Mcdermott this year and said that KC walked directly through their pregame stretch with both middle fingers blaring as he walked onto the field. If that isn't good enough to make 1st team all-goon then I don't know what is.

Imagine what that will look like with Sunny standing behind him licking his fingers from whatever, or who ever, he just ate. Our offensive line is going to make our defensive line pea themselves -- unless the new guys thug-up. Please hold this class together.

Advertisement
Back