Miami top 12 class

Advertisement
The guy was 100 % fired with a NC State loss. That’s from multiple people that’s very reliable. There’s a reason Blake made the rounds the week of the game . We’d been 2-5 and 0-3 in conference. Multiple media people has even mentioned that.

I believe an Fsu loss would seal his fate, I just don’t think thats likely beens they're so bad. I was always told Manny needed to win out and Mario not want the job for him to survive. I will say the whole Blake mess mixed with the winning streak has some folks I’m the fence rethinking things.
How can anyone rethink his coaching acumen? The defense is still getting raped on a weekly basis and that’s entirely on him.

I want wins, especially against fsu, but I also want a real coach and staff.

Somebody has already thought it and wrote it. Manny is the Moses of cis , the miracles he’s going to pull off will only be second to Jesus. Dabo, Saban and now Mel Tucker in the portal.
I mean, Jesus did say that those who believe in Him will perform greater miracles (John 14:12).

Advertisement
Advertisement
In the Acc.

Sandwiched between the football blue bloods which are Wake Forest and Syracuse. Miami is sitting on eight commits , I repeat eight commits, ranked 61rst overall.

The staffs original plan was having a big year and riding that momentum into a great finish. Now the plan is to just slam the class with portal kids beens we’ve struck out on most of the plan A’s and have firmly face planted with the season. Of course it’s the toxicity of the fans hurting the recruiting , as well as Blake making the rounds a few weeks insinuating nobody was safe. Yes both of those are excuses that’s been used around the program.

Other than that everything is going great , there’s no need to worry because there’s a plan. In no way does these rankings mean we’re utterly crapping the bed on and off the field. Last time I checked you can overcome bad recruiting classes with great coaching!!!

I figured I’d post a recruiting thread since its a ghost town on the recruiting board . please stand clear of the tumble weeds and dust rolling through here. Both can be dangerous. View attachment 160631

WRONG!

We won't keep all eight of our commits.

You know there’s a month left until early signing ? The bed is already full of poo poo. Also the staff pretty much said F it when they were 2-4. But its being blamed on toxic fans and Blake‘s media run. Funny stuff.
A competent AD fires Manny tonight. How do you justify, in year 3 of your tenure, where you're sitting at 5-5 and that you feel you can go light on a class and take chances on portal kids? You should be trying to stockpile this class with as much talent as possible.

Advertisement
I can’t stop thinking about the university of Miami has the 12th rated class in the ACC. thats a fireable offense right there.

Advertisement
In the Acc.

Sandwiched between the football blue bloods which are Wake Forest and Syracuse. Miami is sitting on eight commits , I repeat eight commits, ranked 61rst overall.

The staffs original plan was having a big year and riding that momentum into a great finish. Now the plan is to just slam the class with portal kids beens we’ve struck out on most of the plan A’s and have firmly face planted with the season. Of course it’s the toxicity of the fans hurting the recruiting , as well as Blake making the rounds a few weeks insinuating nobody was safe. Yes both of those are excuses that’s been used around the program.

Other than that everything is going great , there’s no need to worry because there’s a plan. In no way does these rankings mean we’re utterly crapping the bed on and off the field. Last time I checked you can overcome bad recruiting classes with great coaching!!!

I figured I’d post a recruiting thread since its a ghost town on the recruiting board . please stand clear of the tumble weeds and dust rolling through here. Both can be dangerous. View attachment 160631
Bump - @Cribby - you will need to fix your thread after Mario gets done.

Advertisement
Back