Miami targeting Arkansas AD Jeff Long?

Advertisement
Do not want...I can tell you the majority of ark fans would be happy to see him go after the Petrino fiasco

Advertisement
Seriously, no more midwest folks.

IMHO most 30-40 year olds Midwest peeps (especially with youngsters) would not adapt well to Miami.

Based solely on the very limited info I know of blake, I'd support his hire.

Advertisement
[video=youtube;8d3nRp77x50]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8d3nRp77x50[/video]

Don't know if this is legit or not

Football Rumor Mill ‏@fbrumormill
Strong rumors that Jevoasis is scratching his balls right now.

128.jpg

Advertisement
These mid-west and central state folks tend to not like Miami. Not everyone falls in love with the Keys like Jimmy Johnson did.

Suks.

Can't we get a FRIKKIN' Cane?

this isn't meant to be an *******-ish response but in all seriousness, who's qualified and wants it? torretta maybe with his financial executive background, but i don't know if we really have anyone with executive-level managerial experience.

Suks.

Can't we get a FRIKKIN' Cane?

this isn't meant to be an *******-ish response but in all seriousness, who's qualified and wants it? torretta maybe with his financial executive background, but i don't know if we really have anyone with executive-level managerial experience.

Chuck Todd from MSNBC actually said it was his dream job to be the AD at UM and had a couple of ideas in place to raise funds.

Advertisement
Why would the AD at Arkansas leave to come here? **** Hocutt left us to go to a program that is half the size of Arkansas

Advertisement
Back