MIAMI-SYRACUSE INJURY REPORT

Advertisement
Delaney hurts.. I'm sure he wanted to play too.. a chance to lock up with nation #1 wr doesn't come too often..

Delaney hurts.. I'm sure he wanted to play too.. a chance to lock up with nation #1 wr doesn't come too often..

It’s more important to have him for the VT and ND games...both have players at WR. Don’t mind him missing SU.

All things considered, that's a **** good report.

Question now is, how active are the "active" guys?

When did Delaney get hurt? He was in on the last scoring play vs fsu? Unless he was playing through something or in practice.

Advertisement
that's a great report, all things considered. much better than it was looking on monday.

anyone have their injury report?

Advertisement

****’s fearing a Syracuse WR? I’m quite sure Delaney practice against better Wr’s on a daily basis. Keep in mind he was also solid against FSU’s as well

Question on Njoku: Is is possible to use a medical redshirt if you are injured in practice during a season you are already redshirting? If he's looking at a 12 month recovery, he'll likely miss next season too, or at least not be a significant contributor to next season. Wonder if he can medical redshirt this season, redshirt next season and retain 4 years of eligibility.

Advertisement
worry about that later. if he's that good, he's not staying here 6 years. he can come back in '18 and be effective. if not, he'll 3 more years. barring injury, that's enough for him to produce and move on.

****’s fearing a Syracuse WR? I’m quite sure Delaney practice against better Wr’s on a daily basis. Keep in mind he was also solid against FSU’s as well

Just because he plays for Syracuse doesn't mean he can't be a dominant player.. dominate players play for smaller schools all the time.. the list is too long to even get into..

Ishmael isn't a burner but very physical and Delaney is our best cb against a player like him.. on 50-50 balls Ishmael will fight hard, sometime bordering on offensive pass interference but those are rarely called.. you need a physical corner for a guy like that..

At end of day next man up!

Advertisement

It’s more important to have him for the VT and ND games...both have players at WR. Don’t mind him missing SU.

Syracuse is a much more dangerous team through the air than ND and maybe even VT, really could have used an experienced guy like that this weekend.

Advertisement
Back