MIAMI-SYRACUSE INJURY REPORT

funny how no one is talking about 3 of their starters in the secondary being out and us getting richards back.

Advertisement
Delaney hurts.. I'm sure he wanted to play too.. a chance to lock up with nation #1 wr doesn't come too often..

It’s more important to have him for the VT and ND games...both have players at WR. Don’t mind him missing SU.

Syracuse is a much more dangerous team through the air than ND and maybe even VT, really could have used an experienced guy like that this weekend.

You realize Ishmael is their only real receiving threat? And the other is Ravian Pierce? The other receivers aren’t anything special and VT and ND have other passing threats to be worried about when we’ll need Dee to play...I swear some of you guys look at these stats and think it’s a bonafide case that an offense is better than that team because they’re ranked higher. These guys put up 23, 26, 25, and 27 vs Middle Tennessee, LSU, NC State, and Pitt...our D is better than all of these schools. Yes their offense is good but stop hyping it up when they beat a hobbled Clemson team at home.

Advertisement
why is dean getting some burn saturday when he didn't this past week?

GT. He's not the most physical guy when it comes to tackling.

That's not the best team for him to play against. You have no choice but to tackle.

i think jackson, young and bandy are in front of him. he'll probably play, not sure he'll get serious time though.

i think jackson, young and bandy are in front of him. he'll probably play, not sure he'll get serious time though.

He'll have to, cuse stays spread the entire game and very up tempo.

Between MJ getting burn at S, injuries or fatigue , he'll have to get a good amount of snaps.

Advertisement
Delaney hurts.. I'm sure he wanted to play too.. a chance to lock up with nation #1 wr doesn't come too often..

It’s more important to have him for the VT and ND games...both have players at WR. Don’t mind him missing SU.

Syracuse is a much more dangerous team through the air than ND and maybe even VT, really could have used an experienced guy like that this weekend.

You realize Ishmael is their only real receiving threat? And the other is Ravian Pierce? The other receivers aren’t anything special and VT and ND have other passing threats to be worried about when we’ll need Dee to play...I swear some of you guys look at these stats and think it’s a bonafide case that an offense is better than that team because they’re ranked higher. These guys put up 23, 26, 25, and 27 vs Middle Tennessee, LSU, NC State, and Pitt...our D is better than all of these schools. Yes their offense is good but stop hyping it up when they beat a hobbled Clemson team at home.

You are forgetting about Phillips...

Advertisement
Just win these next two and lets get as healthy as possible for Novembrer. I can live with this...

Advertisement

I watched the entire SU v Clemson game and they moved the ball very well against a defense that is better than ours. So you're right, no reason to concern ourselves with this team.

funny how no one is talking about 3 of their starters in the secondary being out and us getting richards back.

Been monitoring that situation. When their injury report comes out I'll pass it on here. We're winning this regardless, but will be key on if we cover spread imo.

[TWEET]921041672208814080[/TWEET]

Big Vaughn probable is a pleasant surprise.

This news is

HTTPS9tZWRpYS5naXBoeS5jb20vbWVkaWEvQmloaHhvWU5jbkFZMC9naXBoeS5naWYlog.gif

With that, I am at peace. I am going to enjoy the **** out of this game this weekend as if it has already been played. Game over, man. Game over.

Advertisement
Back