WestGA'Cane
Senior
- Joined
- Oct 25, 2020
- Messages
- 2,718
Gotta think the combo of 3 & 25 at Nickel and FS with 7 at SS could be the ceiling. Sorry 0.
yeah, I don’t think I’ve seen him tonightHas O’Conner played?
Usually means you're playing wellTons
Thx haven’t seen him, probably because they’ve been picking on BrownTons
The defense is super suspectI'mma keep it a buck....I know it's game one...and we'll watch as the season goes...the defense is questionable. I'm just not sure if its playcalling, or players. We're dominating the scoreboard, but Stanford should have **** near 28.
Yeah just my useless opinion but OJ and Antoine were my top 2 CBs coming into the year. Sucks having them outI hope OJ isn’t out too long cause Brown is cheeks. Hopefully eaters or Antoine can come back and take some snaps from him.
Wiley is flashing on 2nd team.
JJ is going to be a good one. Swiss Army knife on defense
That and he's playing people on merit. Has changed the OLine combination round to find something that works.Good job D
One good thing and it's a credit to Mario:
We ain't seeing hardly any dumb **** out there.
Disciplined football for Week 1
him and Cantwell on same side of OL is ridiculousHawks is the largest human I’ve ever seen.
Yeah just my useless opinion but OJ and Antoine were my top 2 CBs coming into the year. Sucks having them out
Wiley stands out for sure