Live Miami @ Stanford 9-4-2026 Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gotta think the combo of 3 & 25 at Nickel and FS with 7 at SS could be the ceiling. Sorry 0.
 
I'mma keep it a buck....I know it's game one...and we'll watch as the season goes...the defense is questionable. I'm just not sure if its playcalling, or players. We're dominating the scoreboard, but Stanford should have **** near 28.
The defense is super suspect
 
I hope OJ isn’t out too long cause Brown is cheeks. Hopefully eaters or Antoine can come back and take some snaps from him.

Wiley is flashing on 2nd team.

JJ is going to be a good one. Swiss Army knife on defense
Yeah just my useless opinion but OJ and Antoine were my top 2 CBs coming into the year. Sucks having them out

Wiley stands out for sure
 
Good job D

One good thing and it's a credit to Mario:

We ain't seeing hardly any dumb **** out there.

Disciplined football for Week 1
That and he's playing people on merit. Has changed the OLine combination round to find something that works.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top