joeB954
Senior
- Joined
- Jul 5, 2025
- Messages
- 4,033
It was the same for a lot of last year too.I know we ***** about the a gap runs but I’m concerned they’re getting blown up.
It was the same for a lot of last year too.I know we ***** about the a gap runs but I’m concerned they’re getting blown up.
He’s off tonightMarty has better vision than Fletcher
Frustrationwtf would he go for a punch out in the situation. Got burnt then almost gave up the TD lol
Agreed. I love itIiking the tempo in general
We are snapping ball much sooner
Make it a track meet
Not sure why we aren’t in Pistol
He looks the best on the lineSeems like Samson is holding down the LT spot? Haven’t watched the OL too much maybe I’m wrong
We struggle creating holes last year as well. Till Pringle changed the pace. Then running fletch out the pistol.Our line doesn’t have the push like last year