Miami @ Stanford 9-4-2026 Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
In
The game plan for Stanford is get the ball off quick, so I’m not too concerned about the lack of pass rusher, especially with all the holding calls we getting.
there have been multiple long developing plays where he has 5+ seconds back there. It’s not just the quick stuff. That last series was better though.
 
Sooo mant holding calls we have to decline them??!!

images.jpeg
 
I need to see the all 22 to see the run but god **** has d Wilson been stonewalled every passing snap.

******* stone walled. Reminds me of Harvey at the point of attack. No counter once they get their hands on him

Yes I know he did great at Missou im just going off what my eyes have seen tonight against a putrid Stanford team
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top