WestGA'Cane
Senior
- Joined
- Oct 25, 2020
- Messages
- 2,718
Some video game ish
Kris Richard’s on the sidelines looks like he’s gonna have a stroke… dude has been throwing the kitchen sink and is getting absolutely throttled26/29 396 and 5 TD’s. Not a bad debut lol
Mensah started to get pressure and threw it to an exact spot knowing Toney would break free and get thereWe have another YEAR of this guy lol.
Just plain stupid watching him. Enjoy it
Ok boys let’s start buying tickets for Vegas, I’ve seen enoughYea this dude next level bruh, Im like yea he better than Cam at this deep ball **** aint even close pauseBest anticipation and touch I’ve seen play qb here in decades
Missed those 2. Good catch. ******* ridiculous for a *******, what, 6th year senior???I’m at 5. 3 high ones 2 to his left.
Not even close man. Defense took a step back but no where near that bad.Is this season going to be like 2024 when our high-powered offense had to outscore our porous defense?
Reminds me of Gore w his lean and shiftMallory looks quick