- Joined
- Mar 10, 2021
- Messages
- 10,735
I have a huge boner.
Congrats?
Edit: On it being huge and all that
I have a huge boner.
Best anticipation and touch I’ve seen play qb here in decades
He looks and strides exactly like Gore .. its almost creepyMallory looks like Gore clone lol
DAWG!!!!!! I wish I saved all those BS tweets.. LOLAll he does is catch screens
The bookies had us battering them, so yeah.Either Stanford is really, really bad or we *****
Toney on Andre heels as MiamiWR. Don't @ me.
lol no thxOne more series please of these guys.
Sorry. I’m selfish.
Congdonn rightWho is 68 on the OL,don'tr see a 68 on the roster.
Yea this dude next level bruh, Im like yea he better than Cam at this deep ball **** aint even close pauseBest anticipation and touch I’ve seen play qb here in decades
That’s insaneMensah 26-29 396 5 TD’s.
Toney 11 for 229 3 TD’s.