Miami shouldn’t Fire Manny (article)

Of course they shouldn’t fire him. Firing a coach year 1 should not ever be a question. We saw signs of a team that can win and then we saw some of a team that can be very bad. Regardless you always give 3 years.
Stop blindly following Manny because he’s Cuban. He doesn’t speak a lick of Spanish my g

Advertisement
If this has already been shared please delete mods but interesting take

This was a jointly written article by ALL of our future opponents .......OR Manny's Dad

BUT hopefully we've learned from past experience with incompetent coaches that....

cant fix stupid.jpg

It doesn't get better with more time.

Last edited:
Yes, I made the decision to read it and my thought is **** you and your opinions if you think that drivel is post worthy
Fact of the matter is I have no intention of getting into a ****ing contest with you to save you the embarrassment. Additionally, I give zero ***s what your opinion is.

Advertisement
Da truth! Even Willie got more than a year. So often, consequences aren't considered when asking for, or doing something emotional.

Consequences? I don't care what Florida state does, and I never really gave a s*** about Willie Taggart. I do however care deeply about what my University does, and this m*********** just lost to FIU. That is as absolutely fireable offense as there is. It's straight up malpractice.

If the season were to end today, what changes would you guys expect honestly? (if any changes are made)

Fact of the matter is I have no intention of getting into a ****ing contest with you to save you the embarrassment. Additionally, I give zero ***s what your opinion is.
No ****ing contest. The blog, beside the **** opinion based on nothing, was poorly written. I was upset because I clicked expecting some real/new information.

cheers

Advertisement
The only reason to keep Manny is to spare us from another round of dopey coaching candidate lists. 1a) Cristoballs 1b) Ken Dorsey 1c) Ed Reed 1d) Bryant McKinnie.

Consequences? I don't care what Florida state does, and I never really gave a s*** about Willie Taggart. I do however care deeply about what my University does, and this m*********** just lost to FIU. That is as absolutely fireable offense as there is. It's straight up malpractice.
I agree with you to a certain extent. My concern is what are the consequences of firing Manny now. Short term and long term. What message does it send to possible replacements? What message does it send to the 2020 recruits? I believe these 2 questions in and of themselves should be major considerations if/when a coaching change is considered.

What a dumb article which makes no logic. Manny is NOT qualified so we suffer like Randy, Golden, and Richt. This man has made every coaching mistake from not being able to control the antics of his players ( STUPID PENALTIES), a horrific offense, pathetic execution on 3rd downs, a non existent kicking game, poor execution of the OL, a rash of players that can't tackle, a bumbling attempt to manage the clock, and a **** POOR RECORD. Am I missing something ?

Last edited:
No ****ing contest. The blog, beside the **** opinion based on nothing, was poorly written. I was upset because I clicked expecting some real/new information.

cheers
I get it! I’m as frustrated as anyone. Been a Cane over 50 years. I appreciate your passion. I just believe that a decision one way or the other should be given great consideration of the consequences both short and long term. Lots of things to consider.

Advertisement
I get it! I’m as frustrated as anyone. Been a Cane over 50 years. I appreciate your passion. I just believe that a decision one way or the other should be given great consideration of the consequences both short and long term. Lots of things to consider.
Age breeds wisdom and patience.
You voice the frustration a lot better than i am. Appreciate that.

Go canes!

Advertisement
Age breeds wisdom and patience.
You voice the frustration a lot better than i am. Appreciate that.

Go canes!
We have more in common than you may think. We're both passionate Canes and want to see them be successful. I just try to look at the big picture and one thing I've learned is that emotional decisions tend to be bad decisions. We're all pretty ****ed about the results of this season. My hope is that any decision made in the coming days is a well thought out one and not one made because of how high emotions are running.

will be easier to forget when we lose to Duke
Loss to Duke might change the admin narrative. Everyone is publicly supported. But a team that folds after Manny’s comments? Public statements of support might turn to discussion of how bad a firing would impact the next hire.

Advertisement
Back