Miami shouldn’t Fire Manny (article)

Truth? It was a bull**** fluff piece. I wasted 5mins reading that horse hit. **** you and your opinions
And yet you still made the decision to read it. The writers "fluff piece" was his perception of the consequences of firing a HC after 1 year. Many here have expressed the same "opinion". Many have a differing view. You obviously have a different opinion than the writer. So be it.

Advertisement
Of course they shouldn’t fire him. Firing a coach year 1 should not ever be a question. We saw signs of a team that can win and then we saw some of a team that can be very bad. Regardless you always give 3 years.
This is year 4 for Diaz sport. Year ******* 4! Get out of town with that he needs 3 more years crapola. Smh

And yet you still made the decision to read it. The writers "fluff piece" was his perception of the consequences of firing a HC after 1 year. Many here have expressed the same "opinion". Many have a differing view. You obviously have a different opinion than the writer. So be it.
Yes, I made the decision to read it and my thought is **** you and your opinions if you think that drivel is post worthy

Advertisement
apathetic admin, incompetent coaches plus gullible, stupid fans ...... there is no word in the English language that accurately
describes what kind of program this really is right now.
No word in the English language, correct? How about this then?:
mierda de perro

The author of that article makes not one decent point and none of his examples are analogues to our situation.

Last year, Manny marketed himself as the guy who would fix the O and have us in contention. Now it’s a total rebuild.

Horse ****.

Baylor was gutted and shouldn’t be compared to a situation where the DC of the past 3 years steps into a loaded roaster.

News flash: manny recruits like **** and this was the best we will see our of him.

end it now.

Advertisement
Of course they shouldn’t fire him. Firing a coach year 1 should not ever be a question. We saw signs of a team that can win and then we saw some of a team that can be very bad. Regardless you always give 3 years.
So there is no mistake, if a corch is 1-23 through two years with garbage *** recruiting, you always give him a third year? Am I reading this correctly?

Or maybe, do you want to retract your absolutist claims?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Why waste your time on this **** show.Diaz isn't going anywhere until after next season.how long has it been how many new hcs it's still the same.don't get me wrong I bleed orange and green love the canes .but that **** show at the university isn't worth it.sometimes you have to swallow your pride and walk away for awhile and don't give those a$$kissing,smooth talking sobs the time.if you think about it fans gripping,flying banners and the team like it is.seems to be what some in the administration's office love to see.kind of stimulates them.

Advertisement
Back