Miami ranks 3rd in P5 in pressures

Advertisement
To think both Messidor and Kelly are out for the season and Deen is only back now. Obviously Bain contributes the most. But Kiko and LT up the middle have been seriously disruptive. And those CB blitzes cause havoc as well.

Guidry is the man

Obviously Bain and Taylor have led the way but Harvey is having a very good season. He’s not the technician Bain is and doesn’t always finish his opportunities but he’s been vastly underrated by this board. IMO he was better than Kelly early on.
I’d hope so… he’s like a 5th year senior getting compared to a 2nd year player in Kelly who got hurt in game 2 or 3 of the season.

Advertisement
Fire Joe amirite?

Sarcastic Putt Putt GIF by ABC Network

Advertisement
I’d hope so… he’s like a 5th year senior getting compared to a 2nd year player in Kelly who got hurt in game 2 or 3 of the season.
He’s like a 4th year player and regardless of his class, he been more active than Kelly when he was healthy.

He’s like a 4th year player and regardless of his class, he been more active than Kelly when he was healthy.
Again Kelly got hurt in the second game…

Harvey is a 19 kid so 5th year in the program…

He’s at one sack on the season… his best game was against UVA looking at his stats so I’m guessing your going off of recent emotion watching him play instead of his full body of seasons work.

Advertisement
I mean the meltdown isn’t on him Kam just flew up like a dope fiend for a pick and blew the game that’s not on the DC man

Wasn't that Couch on the first pass? The TD seemed like a pre-snap coverage mix-up to me. I was screaming at the TV for coaches to call a timeout and get **** straightened out. But I'm no DB expert.

Wasn't that Couch on the first pass? The TD seemed like a pre-snap coverage mix-up to me. I was screaming at the TV for coaches to call a timeout and get **** straightened out.
Couch missed the first yes but Kam flew down. Had nothing to do with coverage. The QB rolled right and Kam triggered from the goal line LOL no clue why but u live and u learn. His over aggressiveness ball hawking got him there. I’ve moved past that game when I woke up the next morning haha. Live and learn man

Advertisement
Doesn’t this include non-DL hurries? If anything, this is stronger evidence to support Guidry’s ability to scheme. Kiki Mauigoa, for example, is doing a great job putting pressure on the QB. We’ve also sent a number of effective DB blitzes. Bain has for sure exceeded all expectations, though. Some of his pressures are now coming from inside, too.

We still need a wide-9 guy - what Kelly was supposed to become. I am interested in someone like Malik Bryant or one of those LBs becoming a standup rusher in a 3-3-5, though.

Advertisement
Back