Miami ranked #15 in AP, #18 in Coach's Poll

Advertisement
136.gif

I thought we'd be a space or two higher in the coaches poll, which is the only one that matters. That said, team will be well within the top 15 maybe top 10 by the time we play GT.

Advertisement
We are ranked for one reason and one reason only......

Because yesterday we proved we can stay ranked.

Nice to see us in the top 25 again. I think this D is legit, we will win the games we should win.

Advertisement
Advertisement
This sets up nicely...we take care of business the next few games and we're going to stroll into tally undefeated and a top 10 team

Way too high this early. If we take care of business and win easy these next few games, then we deserve that ranking. Everytime we were ranked decent in 2009, the team failed miserably the next game.

one major difference between then and now....we got Al "Da Don"Golden...not Randy "Shamen" Shannon

This sets up nicely...we take care of business the next few games and we're going to stroll into tally undefeated and a top 10 team

Way too high this early. If we take care of business and win easy these next few games, then we deserve that ranking. Everytime we were ranked decent in 2009, the team failed miserably the next game.

negged for nonsense

When is the last time that we beat every unranked team on the schedule then? Also, we have struggled in 80% of those games win or lose. Not at all nonsense. I can handle a loss to FSU. I will be ****ed if we lose to any team in our division this year.

Advertisement
I know! I almost creamed in my pants when I found out 3 hours ago

negged for being a ***. nobody cares you refreshed the page obsessively and learned the info first. this is a discussion board.

I know this is a discussion board. You probably missed the fact that the OP had started about the 4th or 5th different thread about the same topic today, hence the sarcastic comment and the reason that all those threads are now combined into 1.

thats just fuc$ing ridiculous to say.

wtf has anyone around um done better that they deserve to be ranked there and miami doesn't?
nothing, it's 2 games in.

If you argued that polls this early are stupid to have, that I can agree with, but um has every right to be that high as anyone else, at least miami played someone to earn it instead if being predicted before the season started based off last years results.

Golden's mantra is being the same guy everyday, listen to the kids interview after the game and you know they have taken to it. I have 0.0001 ounce of concern about how high we are ranked. I want to be ranked. When recruits see the number by our name on ESPN...it makes a difference. So there is upside to it

THIS!!!!!!

Advertisement
Back