Miami ranked #15 in AP, #18 in Coach's Poll

Advertisement
Advertisement
I figured it would be about 15. They have to rank the Canes above the Gayterds, and the SEC won't let them fall too far for political reasons.

Advertisement
I figured it would be about 15. They have to rank the Canes above the Gayterds, and the SEC won't let them fall too far for political reasons.

Sound reasoning.

And I'll bet my bank account that Al's preaching we're overrated right now (to the media) and gotta work at it.

This sets up nicely...we take care of business the next few games and we're going to stroll into tally undefeated and a top 10 team

Arya Stark approved

663.gif

Advertisement
Miami still has to prove it can beat the teams they should beat yet. My guess is that we will be a probable 4-0 at least and some polls will prematurely rank us too high. I would like to see us crack the Top 25 at this point, but not the Top 20 yet.

Advertisement
This sets up nicely...we take care of business the next few games and we're going to stroll into tally undefeated and a top 10 team

Way too high this early. If we take care of business and win easy these next few games, then we deserve that ranking. Everytime we were ranked decent in 2009, the team failed miserably the next game.

Advertisement
Back