Miami qb pressure numbers

Advertisement
Advertisement
Yup. That’s what made our defenses under Diaz so great. But now we play like No’D on the back end and it’s hard to watch! And the stupid exotic blitzes with safeties coming from 50 miles away are dumb af!! Still with soft zone behind it smh
I love blitzes but ours take too long to get there now. Before we would have guys up on the line and show you we are coming and force you to stop it and lock up on the back end. Now we try too much to disguise them and they don’t get there in time. While still in soft zone lol. I barely see any man blitzes from us anymore.

Yup. That’s what made our defenses under Diaz so great. But now we play like No’D on the back end and it’s hard to watch! And the stupid exotic blitzes with safeties coming from 50 miles away are dumb af!! Still with soft zone behind it smh
I love blitzes but ours take too long to get there now. Before we would have guys up on the line and show you we are coming and force you to stop it and lock up on the back end. Now we try too much to disguise them and they don’t get there in time. While still in soft zone lol. I barely see any man blitzes from us anymore.
It seems the king safety blitz has been eradicated somewhat in favor of the corner blitz

Advertisement
Advertisement
Thing about Nesta is he disappears for long stretches. Then out of nowhere he starts to dominate. He’s also finishing plays way better the last few games. If he comes back and stays consistent throughout games he could have a Willis type season. Him and HH with Taylor in ‘21 is exciting to think about

I think most of our blitzes suck.....they are obvious about it, also what you said about coming 50 miles away, and most of the time they dont even get to the QB. By the way i am not sure I believe that 38%.

Advertisement
Lol a thread about pass rush and Nesta? Na, let’s bash the dbs and coaches bc we allegedly have the worst pass D in the country instead.

Advertisement
Back