Miami Pro Day 2022

Advertisement
Watch out for McCloud to sneak into the late rounds. I'm rooting for him because he started looking better and better as the season progressed and he had a great senior bowl. Jarrid Williams too, But if we're talking earlier rounds, Rambo is our only legit draft prospect this go around.
McCloud does pass the eye test too, and by all accounts is very smart and a great leader.

Honestly can put Amari in the same exact boat, just less production on the field last year.

Advertisement
This is not a knock on any of these young men. I hope they crush it. But I remember watching a Canes pro day in mid 2000’s and comparing it to this talent level. Oh how the mighty have fallen. Talent acquisition has been terrible but development has been even worse smh.

Good luck to these men today I hope they make themselves some money. I’ll be watching

Advertisement
Don Bailey on the acc network extra play by play, watch the numbers go higher than actual as the hype boy goes on

McCloud does pass the eye test too, and by all accounts is very smart and a great leader.

Honestly can put Amari in the same exact boat, just less production on the field last year.
Who knows what these guys are capable of given the type of defense they were placed in under Manny. I think his defense put players in bad positions at times. A different and more disciplined scheme may produce much better individual results. They could both do well in NFL camps.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I'm curious who told all of theses guys to speed through the bench lifts and burn themselves out quick
I actually thought the same thing. No knowledge of proper form what so ever but it appears a lot or big guys do short compact reps. Meanwhile our guys looked like they were trying to fly it out of their hands and extending all the way

Advertisement
Back