Miami Predicition

Advertisement
You do realize the cancers that were holding us back are gone, right? We have a talented team, and now it appears we have a much improved coaching staff that is anything but in retirement mode. I swear, I have never seen a team more poorly coached than what I saw last year. We had 10+ win talent, and a coaching staff that had no clue how to get the most from the talent they had.

By the way, what makes Florida so tough?

They got raped at home against Missouri , yet they’re a juggernaut lol.

They were what we were in ‘17, a paper tiger that fluked out a couple lucky wins. But I like it this way, their fans are totally delusional and blind to what they are.

While every loss this season will **** me off at the time it occurs, I will stick with my goal of being content as long as we win the Coastal and get another game with Clemson. Our underclassmen need to square off with Clemson a couple times so when we're ready to compete with them the ACC time game won't be a new event for them.

I'm looking for bowl predictions so I can get my tickets early. What do you guys think the final score will be?

Advertisement
Anything other than competiting with Clemson in the acc title game is a failure. We were just an offense away last year, that will be fixed with Enos.We KNOW what went on offensively but people outside of our fan base really don’t understand how bad our offense was because it was led by Mark Richt. You can’t win modern football coaching and calling plays like that, Miami’s 10000 ton pound anchor has been lifted from the ship

Last edited:
"Winter is coming early"

Screenshot_20190323-173616_Gallery.jpg

You do realize the cancers that were holding us back are gone, right? We have a talented team, and now it appears we have a much improved coaching staff that is anything but in retirement mode. I swear, I have never seen a team more poorly coached than what I saw last year. We had 10+ win talent, and a coaching staff that had no clue how to get the most from the talent they had.

By the way, what makes Florida so tough?

Well, they beat good teams last year, and we didn't. You should go look at the pre-LSU talk from last year.

Ive already booked my flights/hotel on Orbits for the ACC title game, the national semi-final and title game

And then the victory parade in Miami a few weeks later

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back