Miami players twitter

I can’t stand stuck up bodies of water.. like, get over yourself, Lake Superior
My wife was in a coma once. I asked the doctor “is there anything that can be done?”

Doctor looked at me and said “well there is something but it’s pretty extreme”

I said “doc I will try anything”

He said “ok perform oral *** on her”

So after a few minutes of trying I came out of the room disappointed

The doctor said “did it work?”

I said “no doc, she’s choking”

Advertisement
KC McDermott and Ahhmon both were on but a lot of canes from the last 3 or 4 years listened in. Everybody refused to comment on Blake James when asked directly but it spoke volumes in the context of the convo. AR82 has wanted to workout with the young guys and won’t be allowed around because of his agency. KC spoke distastefully about how players can come to games but aren’t allowed in the players box. Every ex player agreed that once you leave Miami you don’t mean anything to Miami anymore, they’re shunned and not allowed around the program. It went for a few hours. They also all agreed that manny and his staff are not very approving of “dogs” they take away kids edge when they get here. Not allowed to play like hurricanes, with attitude. The chains and rings have no substance
Thanks. Like everyone knows, beta Manny can’t handle being in the same room with alphas.

Also laughable how there’s still porsts about how it’s not all on the coaches, these kids are soft.

These kids are molded by and takes the identity of the HC.

Last edited:
Seems like whenever the team is playing poorly, the coaches nix ex-players on the sideline, likely because they are afraid of the criticism during games from the ex-players. Basic insecurity. But when times are good, coaches feel secure and applaud the involvement of ex-players.
A coach with confidence would not care about ex-players. Richt had confidence but was just past his prime. Richt is literally the last confident coach we had since Butch. Every other coach has been insecure and it shows.

Pretty much Brevin and Ahmmon felt like how we feel about the staff. Main gripe was about culture and lack of accountability. Deejay said the fans can be too much, and the players need our support. Cager, Finley, Homer, Jeff Garcia, Blades, and more was listening.
Jeff Garcia??

Advertisement
KC McDermott and Ahhmon both were on but a lot of canes from the last 3 or 4 years listened in. Everybody refused to comment on Blake James when asked directly but it spoke volumes in the context of the convo. AR82 has wanted to workout with the young guys and won’t be allowed around because of his agency. KC spoke distastefully about how players can come to games but aren’t allowed in the players box. Every ex player agreed that once you leave Miami you don’t mean anything to Miami anymore, they’re shunned and not allowed around the program. It went for a few hours. They also all agreed that manny and his staff are not very approving of “dogs” they take away kids edge when they get here. Not allowed to play like hurricanes, with attitude. The chains and rings have no substance
That's why there was a dozen former Canes on Butch's sidelines vs UM...and none on UMs sideline....Manny has a distasteful attitude with former Canes...and if you think he's crazy about ER sneering on the sideline, you'd be wrong....Egotistical MFer....

Advertisement
That's why there was a dozen former Canes on Butch's sidelines vs UM...and none on UMs sideline....Manny has a distasteful attitude with former Canes...and if you think he's crazy about ER sneering on the sideline, you'd be wrong....Egotistical MFer....
He’s a nole, what did we expect? It was clear to most of us day 1 how this was going to end up.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Thing is the players now know Manny is dead man walking so how does Manny stand up in front of them and have the players pay any attention to him at all…..

This firing needs to happen soon or this season is REALLY gonna go off the rails not that it’s not pretty close to a crash now…after UVA hangs 50 on us looks like the perfect time to let him go cause it gives you an extra week to get your chosen temporary coach in place.

But I don’t see how you can let Manny finish out the year.These kids aren't stupid and are connected to things locally so they know what’s being said.

Change has to come now so they know there IS change coming.

Advertisement
Back