Miami players twitter

Advertisement
Advertisement
My wife was in a coma once. I asked the doctor “is there anything that can be done?”

Doctor looked at me and said “well there is something but it’s pretty extreme”

I said “doc I will try anything”

He said “ok perform oral *** on her”

So after a few minutes of trying I came out of the room disappointed

The doctor said “did it work?”

I said “no doc, she’s choking”
"Ahh that's too bad eh? Must be terrible luck when the one guy that would die for you, kills you."

Advertisement
Player cancer lol

We have an AD and coaching cancer

The players and our backyard talent are the only reason we're even still a top 25 program (at various points throughout the past two decades)

Those are the symptoms, not the cause. As I wrote in another thread, our admin has never supported the football team. Tad Foote anyone? Shalala and her BOT buddies took that to an extreme, and that was the final nail. No respectable AD or football coach will want to work handcuffed by the BOT.

Isn't Manure an fsu alum? And we are surprised that he doesn't like former UM players?

Advertisement
Advertisement
My wife was in a coma once. I asked the doctor “is there anything that can be done?”

Doctor looked at me and said “well there is something but it’s pretty extreme”

I said “doc I will try anything”

He said “ok perform oral *** on her”

So after a few minutes of trying I came out of the room disappointed

The doctor said “did it work?”

I said “no doc, she’s choking”
You sound like a deeply closeted *** man.

Pretty much Brevin and Ahmmon felt like how we feel about the staff. Main gripe was about culture and lack of accountability. Deejay said the fans can be too much, and the players need our support. Cager, Finley, Homer, Jeff Garcia, Blades, and more was listening.
If we have current players participating in this it's O-V.

Advertisement
Back