Miami players to watch?

Advertisement
Michael Wyche is a beast coming off the edge, as he's our best edge rusher @ Outside Linebacker

all of those are good names guys..but also don't forget about stacey coley and ndjoku on offense..and jermaine grace and deon bush and artie burns and corn elder on defense.:sneakiness:

Should it really be that easy, for an opposing teams fan, to create a profile, to get our loyal canes to submit to their queries?

Just run options to the wide side and you'll get a td everytime. Dorito either has 2 guys take the qb and 0 on the rb or vice versa

Advertisement
Watch out for tyriq mccord and Trent Harris covering your slot receivers. Probably our best cover corners on the team

all of those are good names guys..but also don't forget about stacey coley and ndjoku on offense..and jermaine grace and deon bush and artie burns and corn elder on defense.:sneakiness:

Should it really be that easy, for an opposing teams fan, to create a profile, to get our loyal canes to submit to their queries?

Yeah, poor fans are falling over themselves to give well thought out answers, never realizing they're being made fun of. There should be some type of loyalty test to sign up.

On offense beware of Sebastian and on defense beware of Sebastian... The twins look identical and both have a long nose for disrupting offensive/defensive schemes..

Advertisement

Yeah, poor fans are falling over themselves to give well thought out answers, never realizing they're being made fun of. There should be some type of loyalty test to sign up.

Who cares?

Who do you think WSU folks should be aware of outside of your QB? What do you think you will be able to exploit against WSU? Just looking to get some game talk going.

I'm very sorry that your attempt to discuss football has been responded to by unserious children. If you check the up/down votes I have taken the time to give you some guidance on who to ignore.

WSU football usually happens too late in the day for East Coast Viewers to watch. Miami has fans coast to coast so perhaps some who have seen your team can give you some insight about how our team matches up. It is doubtful that the clowns here that give you names of backups and non-existent players (Sampson Doyo is a mythical local legend) actually attend or ever watch Miami football but they seem to have plenty of time to troll this forum.

I can't speak to matchups as I haven't seen WSU this year--I have seen them in the past and was not particularly impressed. I've heard your team has played well this year.

This year's Canes are not the juggernauts of the past. Actually you have to go back more than ten years for that. Nevertheless, NFL rosters have a nice complement of recent players most playing at a high level even when they didn't do much in college. As you know we have a good sophomore QB who is expected to approach or exceed the names you've heard about when we were often referred to as quarterback U. His play is limited by the awful OC who has no concept of strategically setting up play, or who takes down and distance and what plays have a reasonable percentage of success, he seems to just call random plays. Our DC is an incompetent fool who I would not allow to coach a youth team (I've coached championship teams myself).

The receivers are talented as a group and some will play on Sundays, even one mentioned above in the same posts as some lesser players. Stacy Coley, #3 can get deep and catch the ball on anyone, #1 and #2 are running backs that can get serious yardage on the rare occasions the line blocks and the opponents defense don't immediately know what's coming. #2 9 Corn Elder is a dangerous return man as you can see in the rugby ending to the UM v Duke game.

When Miami's OL pass protects your LB's and DB's will be challenged. From time to time they will break down, or be set back with illegal motion penalties. The D line can be a load when turned loose, but the incompetent DC tends to hold them back even to the point of distracting them from lining up in time. Our DL has problems with a fast paced offense. Our field goal kicker is good past 50 yards.

As Miami Hurricanes teams go this is not a good team, yet it has some good players.

If you have a specific question I will attempt to answer, but there are some better football minds on this board. Hopefully some of them will chime in.

Thanks for taking the time to attempt to engage us. There are some really great long-time Hurricane fans that travel from coast to coast, I've been to UW myself. Ignore the chimps.

Last edited:
Who do you think WSU folks should be aware of outside of your QB? What do you think you will be able to exploit against WSU? Just looking to get some game talk going.

I'm very sorry that you have attempted to discuss football with unserious children. If you check the up/down votes I have taken the time to give you some guidance on who to ignore.

WSU football usually happens too late in the day for East Coast Viewers to watch. Miami has fans coast to coast so perhaps some who have seen your team can give you some insight about our team. It is doubtful that the clowns here that give you names of backups and non-existent players (Sampson Doyo is a mythical local legend) actually attend or ever watch Miami football but have plenty of time to troll this forum.

I can't speak to matchups as I haven't seen WSU this year--I have seen them in the past and was not particularly impressed. I've heard your team has played well this year.

This year's Canes are not the juggernauts of the past. Actually you have to go back more than ten years for that. Nevertheless, NFL rosters have a nice complement of recent players most playing at a high level even when they didn't do much in college. As you know we have a good sophomore QB who is expected to approach or exceed the names you've heard about when we were often referred to as quarterback U. His play is limited by the awful OC who has no concept of strategically setting up play, or who takes down and distance and what plays have a reasonable percentage of success, he seems to just call random plays. Our DC is an incompetent fool who I would not allow to coach a youth team (I've coached championship teams myself).

The receivers are talented as a group and some will play on Sundays, even one mentioned above in the same posts as some lesser players. Stacy Coley, #3 can get deep and catch the ball on anyone, #1 and #2 are running backs that can get serious yardage on the rare occasions the line blocks and the opponents defense don't immediately know what's coming. #2 9 Corn Elder is a dangerous return man as you can see in the rugby ending to the UM v Duke game.

When Miami's OL pass protects your LB's and DB's will be challenged. From time to time they will break down, or be set back with illegal motion penalties. The D line can be a load when turned loose, but the incompetent DC tends to hold them back even to the point of distracting them from lining up in time. Our DL has problems with a fast paced offense. Our field goal kicker is good past 50 yards.

As Miami Hurricanes teams go this is not a good team, yet it has some good players.

If you have a specific question I will attempt to answer, but there are some better football minds on this board. Hopefully some of them will chime in.

Thanks for taking the time to attempt to engage us. There are some really great long-time Hurricane fans that travel from coast to coast, I've been to UW myself. Ignore the chimps.

zzzzZZZZZZZ

I'm very sorry that you have attempted to discuss football with unserious children. If you check the up/down votes I have taken the time to give you some guidance on who to ignore.

WSU football usually happens too late in the day for East Coast Viewers to watch. Miami has fans coast to coast so perhaps some who have seen your team can give you some insight about our team. It is doubtful that the clowns here that give you names of backups and non-existent players (Sampson Doyo is a mythical local legend) actually attend or ever watch Miami football but have plenty of time to troll this forum.

zzzzZZZZZZZ

See what I mean. Over 18,000 posts and nothing to contribute.

Advertisement
Ya'll wonder why everyone thinks miami is a bunch of uneducated thugs. This poor northwesterner just stumbled into the lions den with a meat jacket on.

Keep an eye on Wheezing Doug McCloud. Big time DT Golden pulled in his last cycle before getting fired.

Coral Gables by way of Piscataway. He's a 5'6'' 500 lb linemen with a cleft palate that can really get after it. A bit of trouble keeping his mouthpiece in, but he'll make a big impact and disrupt Leach's offense for the 3 plays a game he's able to run.

I'd also look out for Kirk Binglefield. This is a free safety our defensive coordinator Mark D'Onofrio landed out of Trenton, NJ. He's legally blind and works on echolocation, so assuming the crowd in El Paso isn't too noisy, he might be able to help shut down this vaunted Cougar's air attack. He's also notorious for giving offensive linemen fits as his pre-snap high-pitched shrieks have been known to draw more than a few false start penalties.

LMFAO!!! I give up!!! LMFAO

zzzzZZZZZZZ

Relax, why so serious?? Why don't you pm him .... And..... Um.....ZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Advertisement

zzzzZZZZZZZ

Relax, why so serious?? Why don't you pm him .... And..... Um.....ZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

It's a football board. Do you have anything football related to contribute?

Advertisement
Back