Miami players to watch?

MRICoug

Recruit
Who do you think WSU folks should be aware of outside of your QB? What do you think you will be able to exploit against WSU? Just looking to get some game talk going.

Advertisement
If I were you, I'd key in on Braxton Berrios, Alex Gall, Earl Moore, D'Mauri Jones, and Wyatt Chickillo.

Advertisement
Who do you think WSU folks should be aware of outside of your QB? What do you think you will be able to exploit against WSU? Just looking to get some game talk going.

Njoku the TE is a mismatch for anyone in the country. Coley is an all american when his ****** isnt bleeding.

all of those are good names guys..but also don't forget about stacey coley and ndjoku on offense..and jermaine grace and deon bush and artie burns and corn elder on defense.:sneakiness:

Advertisement

Are you bout dat body bag lyfe...bro? Nah but forreal Vincent Testeverde. Dude is the 2nd coming of ummm Vinny Testeverde.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    105 KB · Views: 26
if we burn Samson Doyo's shirt for this game, look out! Cane fans have been eagerly awaiting his debut for years.

just look out for #1, #2 , and #3 jerseys we have about 50 niggaz wearing those numbers

Last edited:
Advertisement
Posters ***ging it up like usual.

Tough to say OP. We've been Jeckyll and Hyde all year offensively. You'll have to keep an eye on Walton out of the backfield although he's not anything special when running the ball. Scott, Waters, or Coley could have a game. Obviously our TE's both are a threat, Njoku and Herndan. Defensively, will they lay back or get after it. Hard to say, but Burns I'd throw away from.

Ultimately all season we've seen two or three teams showing rare consistency in any phase of the game. So anyone's guess is as good as another's.

Posters ***ging it up like usual.

Tough to say OP. We've been Jeckyll and Hyde all year offensively. You'll have to keep an eye on Walton out of the backfield although he's not anything special when running the ball. Scott, Waters, or Coley could have a game. Obviously our TE's both are a threat, Njoku and Herndan. Defensively, will they lay back or get after it. Hard to say, but Burns I'd throw away from.

Ultimately all season we've seen two or three teams showing rare consistency in any phase of the game. So anyone's guess is as good as another's.

You and OP can go share a *****

Fugg off

Keep an eye on Wheezing Doug McCloud. Big time DT Golden pulled in his last cycle before getting fired.

Coral Gables by way of Piscataway. He's a 5'6'' 500 lb linemen with a cleft palate that can really get after it. A bit of trouble keeping his mouthpiece in, but he'll make a big impact and disrupt Leach's offense for the 3 plays a game he's able to run.

I'd also look out for Kirk Binglefield. This is a free safety our defensive coordinator Mark D'Onofrio landed out of Trenton, NJ. He's legally blind and works on echolocation, so assuming the crowd in El Paso isn't too noisy, he might be able to help shut down this vaunted Cougar's air attack. He's also notorious for giving offensive linemen fits as his pre-snap high-pitched shrieks have been known to draw more than a few false start penalties.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Please ignore Kaaya, Yearby, Coley, and Scott to name a few on the offense. The names mentioned earlier are elite. The guys I mentioned shouldn't even be covered or scouted.

They should be aware of Golden and D'onofrio in game coaching ability.

Advertisement
Back