Miami out for Michael Johnson JR?

Serious question. How could you possibly gauge this if he isn't going out and competing like MJJR on the circuit? I'm not putting a ton a stock in to MJJR going out and winning MVP's in shorts but it's certainly better than nothing.
Cmon. I've seen Tai's arm talent. I also know some kids on the Wick team that he toasted like nobody's toasted.

Tai is the fing truth. That dude is an absolute dawg and will have a lot of success. What the Richts were thinking I have absolutely no idea

Advertisement
I agree were a great spot for tai. He does too. He loves us. But hes also cognizant of having a position coach he doesnt feel believes in him. Far as tai sitting behind everyone and transfering all ill say is par to the course on here no one gives him any credit. No one has seen his game in forever either. Kids game has gotten far better since last season & he doesnt take a back seat to anyone.

We talkin about flipping Tai from Clemson now?

Come on mang.....

Nah. WE aint. Im telling you & anyone else,that aint gonna happen...

So how many bags did he take? Gotta be something since a lot of the posters here say there's no way anyone would to to what they deem a ****hole town in the middle of nowhere without incentives.

I'm obviously kidding.

Good luck to the young man, but he'll need do be patient with Lawrence in front of him.

Advertisement
Cmon. I've seen Tai's arm talent. I also know some kids on the Wick team that he toasted like nobody's toasted.

Tai is the fing truth. That dude is an absolute dawg and will have a lot of success. What the Richts were thinking I have absolutely no idea

LMFAO. Wick? This team? Grats on toasting a bunch of wonderbread kids.

Attachments

• orig_photo548092_5415020.jpg
    orig_photo548092_5415020.jpg
    344.4 KB · Views: 39
Wick has a high 4 star WR and a very solid defense. They had a 3 star QB who was underrated because he chose Yale. Lot of D1 college athletes on the team also in different sports like hockey, lacrosse, squash and baseball kids. It's a more talented team than you'd think. Ask BrooklynDee. They beat AOF the year before last

If you'd rather live in State College then Miami I question your mental state. It's like having a choice between filet & a piece of beef jerky. Btw another underrated part of this is that PSU already has a dual threat QB committed. We're selling him as the man. They do not have that advantage while the other QB is committed. In a perfect world a nuke hits the place & they never get to play a football game again. If it means me dying as well then perfect. I hate those mother ****ers more then words can describe.

Maybe the kid likes soapy showers. Could explain why his dad did get him on his own team.

Advertisement
There's also a lot of talent coming out of CT and Westchester ppl don't know about. Wick's QB last year I know for a fact was better than and beat out Drew Pyne. Pyne is a 4 star 2020 who used to be a 2019 at Wick, didn't get burn and transferred to New Canaan.

Zach Allen out of New Canaan at BC will probably be a 2nd round pick next draft. Giles Harris at Duke is from the same general hood. Ppl sleeping on the 203 or 914 are making a mistake.

And Tai is the best player in the FCIAC at Harding and then in NEPSAC Erickson League at AOF in a long time.

Mark trained under Bobby and apparently thinks losing your job because our hiring and keep you kid as coach is okay.

I agree were a great spot for tai. He does too. He loves us. But hes also cognizant of having a position coach he doesnt feel believes in him. Far as tai sitting behind everyone and transfering all ill say is par to the course on here no one gives him any credit. No one has seen his game in forever either. Kids game has gotten far better since last season & he doesnt take a back seat to anyone.

What's your guess on why we went all-in on MJJ and didn't even give Tai the time of day? I have faith, but this one is confusing to me.

Wick has a high 4 star WR and a very solid defense. They had a 3 star QB who was underrated because he chose Yale. Lot of D1 college athletes on the team also in different sports like hockey, lacrosse, squash and baseball kids. It's a more talented team than you'd think. Ask BrooklynDee. They beat AOF the year before last

Show me new brunswick vs any SFL or team. Or show me Tai vs any true competition, or any camp this summer. Those lacrosse/squash boys would get ran off the field.

Most underwhelming measurements i've seen for "DT" QB. Especially the so called #1 DTQB.

4.97 40yd dash
4.7 shuttle
28" vert

Anyway, not doubting he has big arm but he hasn't shown in it in a true competitive setting that anyone here has seen in the last year.

Advertisement

Did you just try to talk up the talent on a team based on a kid being recruited to play squash?

Advertisement
Good point about feeling like the QB coach might not believe in him. But there are a zillion examples of guys who weren't the first choice who went on to Hall of Fame level success. Tell him how Pete Carroll had to beg USC for an interview and how he was their 4th or 5th choice. Life isn't always smooth.

Ill say theyre talented but not so much from an athletic standpoint. Theyre like princeton is for college bball (or atleast used to be) they succeed because theyre smart and put themselves in the right position.

Advertisement
Back