Miami out for Michael Johnson JR?

If you'd rather live in State College then Miami I question your mental state. It's like having a choice between filet & a piece of beef jerky. Btw another underrated part of this is that PSU already has a dual threat QB committed. We're selling him as the man. They do not have that advantage while the other QB is committed. In a perfect world a nuke hits the place & they never get to play a football game again. If it means me dying as well then perfect. I hate those mother ****ers more then words can describe.

Last edited:
Advertisement
If you'd rather live in State College then Miami I question your mental state. It's like having a choice between filet & a piece of beef jerky. Btw another underrated part of this is that PSU already has a dual threat QB committed. We're selling him as the man. They do not have that advantage while the other QB is committed. In a perfect world a nuke hits the place & they never get to play a football game again. If it means me dying as well then perfect. I hate those mother ****ers more then words can describe.

Don’t you ever let someone say you’re not committed to your disdain for PSU.

Well it is his decision to make & I hope he chooses the Canes, but before he does he better check on the history of PSU QB's. I live 20 miles from PSU campus & the majority of their fans prefer a white QB. They would rag on me when J. Harris would have a bad game and tell me a white QB wouldn't throw it up for grabs like that or throw it into double coverage because they would make better decisions with the ball. Best of luck to MJ where ever he goes. Just know these fans up here are crazy, they still think JoePa did nothing wrong.

Advertisement
We are less than a half hour away. Alert your family & co-workers.

giphy.gif

For another scoop or Johnson committing?

Advertisement
Well it is his decision to make & I hope he chooses the Canes, but before he does he better check on the history of PSU QB's. I live 20 miles from PSU campus & the majority of their fans prefer a white QB. They would rag on me when J. Harris would have a bad game and tell me a white QB wouldn't throw it up for grabs like that or throw it into double coverage because they would make better decisions with the ball. Best of luck to MJ where ever he goes. Just know these fans up here are crazy, they still think JoePa did nothing wrong.

You don’t have to tell me pal. I live in NEPA. They’re the worst.

Hahaa there are people in Miami who share those same sentiments. That’s everywhere. As long as the coaches are committed to a player that’s all that matters. If he comes here there will be people saying the same thing. However, Richt is committed to him and that is all that matters. And that should be the same approach everywhere he goes.

If* he’s out who will we go after? find it hard to believe we wouldn’t take a qb this year given there is a chance one of the backups(not jarren) could potentially transfer if they lose out on the job next spring.

I would Say taisun considering that clemson is even more loaded at qb than Miami is and he may not want to sit all those years behind Lawrence
Tai aint no also ran. Kid knows hes FAR better than what we were after and hes rightfully upset over all that. Graham mertz is probably our best shot.

Advertisement
Tai aint no also ran. Kid knows hes FAR better than what we were after and hes rightfully upset over all that. Graham mertz is probably our best shot.

Does Tai know how bad of a decision Clemson is for him?

Lawrence ahead of him, and they're probably going to land DJ Uniguleui, who is probably he future #1 guy in the 2020 class.

Tai is going to end up in a spot just like Hunter Johnson. He's good, he's DEFINITELY a guy we should be going after, but he'll be transferring in a couple years if he sticks with Clemson.

Richt messed up, but man I'd think it'd be great for both us and Tai if he came here instead

Does Tai know how bad of a decision Clemson is for him?

Lawrence ahead of him, and they're probably going to land DJ Uniguleui, who is probably he future #1 guy in the 2020 class.

Tai is going to end up in a spot just like Hunter Johnson. He's good, he's DEFINITELY a guy we should be going after, but he'll be transferring in a couple years if he sticks with Clemson.

Richt messed up, but man I'd think it'd be great for both us and Tai if he came here instead
I agree were a great spot for tai. He does too. He loves us. But hes also cognizant of having a position coach he doesnt feel believes in him. Far as tai sitting behind everyone and transfering all ill say is par to the course on here no one gives him any credit. No one has seen his game in forever either. Kids game has gotten far better since last season & he doesnt take a back seat to anyone.

I agree were a great spot for tai. He does too. He loves us. But hes also cognizant of having a position coach he doesnt feel believes in him. Far as tai sitting behind everyone and transfering all ill say is par to the course on here no one gives him any credit. No one has seen his game in forever either. Kids game has gotten far better since last season & he doesnt take a back seat to anyone.

I said I think he's very good, his improvement from his Soph to his Jr year tape is remarkable. That being said, he's going to be the next Hunter Johnson if he sticks with Clemson.

You dont have to believe it, he doesnt have to believe it, **** Hunter Johnson. a 5*, #1 QB in is class, never believed it. But Lawrence has that job on lock for the next 3 years and if they get DJ, he'll be next up.

Clemson is honestly the worst possible spot for any of the 2019 QBs. You're right, Miami is probably not a good fit. But if Tai were my relative, I'd be realistic about the QB talent there and on the way at Clemson. Hunter Johnson didn't have anyone who could see through the BS of college coaches, and predictably he ended up transferring

Advertisement
I am not sure that UM is a much better spot for Tai, as far as Qbs on the roster go(several talented, young, but unproven ahead of him), but I want him here. If he still has love for the U, just remind that Richt said that he never thought Malik would play for him...and look where we are now....oh crap....I need another shot of whiskey!

I've been saying Tai all day over MJJ. Richts fd this qb cycle horrible.

MJJ is trash as a QB and I've maintained that even when we thought he was coming. Hopefully we will again luck into someone better like we did with Jarren

Last edited:

Serious question. How could you possibly gauge this if he isn't going out and competing like MJJR on the circuit? I'm not putting a ton a stock in to MJJR going out and winning MVP's in shorts but it's certainly better than nothing.

Advertisement
Back