Miami out for Michael Johnson JR?

My next move will be to kick the tires on Taisum. Im not a big fan but I see potential. If Im Miami Im all up in his ear about how Clemson has Lawrence and he might have to transfer eventually. I know its not the cleanest way but Clemson is the biggest negative recruiter so I could care less. If that does not work out Im checking out the Legendre kid thats committed to Kansas. He has been a fast riser as he started the year as a low-mid 3 star and is now ranked right ther with MJJ

Advertisement
Witflong put in a crystal ball for penn state
Didn't he have it on Miami before? Losing MJJ would be a bad look. We had our QB Coach flying to the west coast every year, had our players tweeting at him, and had 0 other QB's on our board. This turned on us quickly.

So much for reading body language.

I was always nervous on this one but started feeling good when he left PSU with no buzz. This is unfortunate.
If we miss we will not doubt regroup, not worried at all

Advertisement
All I'm saying is I was saying from the very beginning we should have been recruiting Taisun, or at the very least not 100% locking in on one QB from the jump.....if Jr misses this dude he gotta go man. Like what does he do if he can't get a commit from the kid he's flown across the country for 10+ times? he sure as **** isn't coaching Nkosi, Weldon, or Rosier up....

All I'm saying is I was saying from the very beginning we should have been recruiting Taisun, or at the very least not 100% locking in on one QB from the jump.....if Jr misses this dude he gotta go man. Like what does he do if he can't get a commit from the kid he's flown across the country for 10+ times? he sure as **** isn't coaching Nkosi, Weldon, or Rosier up....

Sure. His dad is going to fire him.

Advertisement
3star Weldon
4star Perry (targeted and got him after he decommitted).

4 Star Sitkwoski ( dropped by the staff)
4 Star Williams(went out and got him after several elite programs were recruiting him.

Brad Kaaya 62% 3500 yards 27 tds 7ints
9 win season
Malik rosier 54% 3200 yards passing 480 rushing yards 26 tds 14 ints 5 rushing tds. Won 10 straight

We just had the best back to back recruiting and qb seasons that a Miami qb has had in a long time but he needs to go.... quit being silly

You did say this and you were right..

Just from reading the article wiltfong just posted idk how I feel About that one good or bad honestly. Penn state crystal ball may be premature unless he knows more than what that article stated which also included an interview with Johnson

Advertisement
Sucks if true. Bad look for little Richt. Hopefully this will be a teaching moment not to put all the time into one QB recruit. We should have offered Taisun. Him not even getting a offer was criminal.

His uncle told us what was going on with him before he had legit interest in us. I'm sure he would tell us if we weren't being considered anymore. Y'all need to chill

WOAHHH. Thats a bit of an overreaction. Lil Richt has done his job just fine. He has hit on all his targets and he turned a baseball player into a 10 win QB. LETS RELAX

Advertisement
Just from reading the article wiltfong just posted idk how I feel About that one good or bad honestly. Penn state crystal ball may be premature unless he knows more than what that article stated which also included an interview with Johnson
I agree with you. Unless there is something he is not telling us, some under the radar info he received, I dont see a reason why (based on that interview and the info provided) he would feel confident with a PSU pick.

His uncle told us what was going on with him before he had legit interest in us. I'm sure he would tell us if we weren't being considered anymore. Y'all need to chill

Just like Campbell's cousin last year too right?

This is a bad look and has been a bad look from the jump. You don't recruit just 1 guy the entire cycle it's dumb

Hey, I ain't trippin mane.

Even if he came here we still needed a QB. MJJ is an all world athlete. But he's no QB.

Advertisement
Back