Miami out for Michael Johnson JR?

It would make sense that recruits are scared off by the fact that we have 3 freshman qbs on the roster all capable of winning games.

Regardless of the pointless back and forth about who gets an L or not, we don’t need a qb this class.

Advertisement
Dad has relationship with Ju'Juan Seider, for one. IMO, he likes that traditional big campus feel. More like what he is used to- apparently connected with players. And easier path to playing time.

It's not an easier path at all.

It's the same situation here. Senior QB and no proven backup. Only difference is Penn State has another QB in the class

It would make sense that recruits are scared off by the fact that we have 3 freshman qbs on the roster all capable of winning games.

Regardless of the pointless back and forth about who gets an L or not, we don’t need a qb this class.
I agree.....as long as they all stay. You never know anymore who might get their panties in a bunch and transfer. Rosier, Kosi, Weldon and Williams is just fine imo.

This kid isn't coming to the U, so don't get your hopes up. I knew he wasn't coming when he started adding in schools who weren't even in the race for him in the first place. All this comes down to is competition, and if he knows he can't beat our current QBs... Maybe as Fans we need to accept that and move on. The best will play at the U and he doesn't feel he's the best so BYE BYE.

Advertisement
Is he a culture fit for Miami and can he fit in Miami’s locker room? Not everyone can

If MJJ comes so be it. BUT, when looking for another QB, I think we need a high floor, low ceiling guy. We have a lot of questions in the room, so another guy with more obvious questions isn't what we need.

We will see how much he likes Pedo St when they no longer have the Heisman Trophy winner to carry the team and they are getting rolled by OSU and others.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back