Miami OT Seantrel Henderson tested positive at combine

Adam Schefter ‏@AdamSchefter now
NFL teams notified last week that Miami OT Seantrel Henderson tested positive at combine for smoking marijuana, per league sources.

Dude C'mon Man!!!

Advertisement
that just underscores Henderson's lack of desire, which will prevent him from realizing his potential. it just defies all logic that he would risk a positive test at the combine to get stoned.

This doesn't mean he won't be a successful pro, considering his God-given natural abilities. But he'll never reach his potential in the pros, just as he did not at UM. He simply does not want it badly enough.

Eh, this to me shows he really isn't interested in football. I get the feeling that he doesn't like playing, which is the reason he decided that toking it up was worth the risk. For a fringe player like Henderson, this is something that could prevent him from even being drafted.

Adam Schefter ‏@AdamSchefter now
NFL teams notified last week that Miami OT Seantrel Henderson tested positive at combine for smoking marijuana, per league sources.

Dude C'mon Man!!!

One of the least surprising tidbits of news.

Advertisement
Golden deserves plenty of criticism but clearly in the case of Seantrel, he wasn't earning that starting role that the fans had him penciled in at.

Great potential, but you have to want it. Seantrel didn't have to do much to be huge (his parents are responsible for that). A big guy is going to usually push smaller guys around on the HS level. But, that size won't carry you forever. I just think he's a guy who doesn't really want it that much - and there's no shame in that, IMO. I think we see this in more kids than we recognize. I usually fall for the mistaken belief that if the kid is talented he's also driven to succeed. That's clearly not true.

Dumb ***! The kid has all the tools to set himself up for a good life, but has nothing between the ears or in his chest.

Advertisement
I think this is the difference in the team going forward lead by the Duke's and DPs of the world! We have unselfish talented players. The few talented players on the team last year were all about themselves. Stephen not wanting to dive for an extra yard on 4th down, the dt's taking 3 years (and their final) year to buy-in. I was a big Henderson fan, even when he did his deal with the Minnesota summer fun, he was still on the team. But see you later. We will have a better team without cats like him as "leaders"!!

Last edited:
So absolutely pathetic. This guy has all of the measurables and underlying talent to be an all-time great at his position. Instead it's one mistake after another after another.

Advertisement
Since we are all one big happy family, I'll keep my negatives to a minimum.

But in terms of family, he is the drunk uncle that youngsters think is cool and fun until they grow up and then they realize he is an embarrassing selfish **** up.

I am not that tech savvy but would love to be able to put Seantreal's head on snoop in this gif

39.gif

Advertisement
was the high worth millions of dollars ? i doubt it . but if it was i need his connect ! lol...this is a shame though

Wouldn't be surprised if he goes Undrafted with this being the last straw. What a dumb ***. All the talent and potential in the world but the maturity and smarts of a child.

Advertisement
Back